Slingshot Booze & Blues 2018 (Fri, Oct 5th 2018, 9:00am - Sun, Oct 7th 2018, 3:00pm)

Date

Slingshot Booze & Blues 2018

Fri, Oct 5th 2018, 8:00 am - Sun, Oct 7th 2018, 2:00 pm

103 Second Ave. Clarksville Virginia 23927

Participants

21 participants, 48 undecided and 2 do not participate

Closing Date: Sep 29th 2018, 11:00 pm
  • Niece is getting married on Oct 6th. My brother told me a couple weeks back she was having 2nd thoughts, at this point it's still on. If by chance something changes with that, we're in.

• @DocG is a prolly maybe kinda sorta. Plan to visit him next weekend, so I can fix that. I seriously doubt he has other plan. I'm the only friend he has in the world, and tends to follow me like a puppy dog.

Getting people to post is one thing, getting them to update their participation status is a whole different story. Last time I spent 3x the effort trying to get people the update their status than to get commitments to post. As we get closer, I'll give you a tally of who has a hotel room. I'm staying at your house, so it is hotel bookings +1.

Still at it.

• @DocG is a prolly maybe kinda sorta. Plan to visit him next weekend, so I can fix that. I seriously doubt he has other plan. I'm the only friend he has in the world, and tends to follow me like a puppy dog.

Getting people to post is one thing, getting them to update their participation status is a whole different story. Last time I spent 3x the effort trying to get people the update their status than to get commitments to post. As we get closer, I'll give you a tally of who has a hotel room. I'm staying at your house, so it is hotel bookings +1.

Still at it.

As always thanks for you tenacious persuasion

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Yet another shameless bump in the night. Looks like we are stalled at 17 confirmed and I need to get this count up so that I can pimp myself out to potential sponsors and deliver on all my promises.

Please tell your friends, tell your family, tell your dealer - hell shout it from the rooftops. I know this is great time of year to attend car shows and similar events so I am attaching a PDF of our event flyer that you can print. Give the flyer and a slingshotinfo.com card to any slinger you run into who has yet to move towards the bright side.

I just wanted to let all of you know the Colette and I really do look forward to these events. You guys are the family we actually like. We will pull out all the sops to make sure you all have a great time. The concerts in town have been a great success and I guarantee you will you will be singin and slingin Saturday night. You guys may not realize this but you are quickly becoming a Clarksville phenomenon!

OH @ethermion time to jump back on that soap box buddy- No one can rustle up a crowd better than you.

Thanks to all of you for your support

Mitch

• Niece's wedding on Oct 6th that's keeping us from attending is still on. Probably just wishful thinking anything is going to happen to change, but not ready to throw in the towel yet.

• Mitch

Working on it. I thought Eric had this under control. @A-Team SS will be there also.

• Working on it. I thought Eric had this under control. @A-Team SS will be there also.

Tom

I am sure Eric is hard at work, I was hoping we could muster up some new Blood. I thought @A-Team SS had to work that weekend glad he can make. Ask him to update his status so we have an accurate head count. I hope we can get together before October. I an crazy busy for the next 2 weeks but I will give you a call so we can set something up.

Thanks

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Tom
    I am sure Eric is hard at work, I was hoping we could muster up some new Blood. I thought @A-Team SS had to work that weekend glad he can make. Ask him to update his status so we have an accurate head count. I hope we can get together before October. I an crazy busy for the next 2 weeks but I will give you a call so we can set something up.

Thanks

Just let me know Mitch. We will be happy to take a ride to Clarksville for the day. I am having surgery in July 24, but it is a minor thing so should be able to ride on July 28. I am heading for Louisiana August 9 and returning from Louisiana in August 19. Labor Day weekend is out for me also since we always have a family get together at the beach house.

You know we are always looking for a reason to take a ride to Clarksville.

I will also see if I can get some of the new blood from around here to attend Booze and Blues.

• Event is getting closer

This is just another shameless plug for anyone on the the fence!
    Sometime in the next 2 weeks I am going to have to make commitments to our sponsors so that they can make arrangements.
    I am very happy with the group we have, since this is non profit a smaller group lends to a more personal event. I just do not want to shut out anyone who wants to attend.

Thanks
    Mitch

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• It is time for me to start confirming who will be at each segment of this event. Please review the list below and let me know which you will be attending - hopefully w will see everyone at all the events.

1- Friday - Poker Run and Lunch at Brewer Cycles
    2- Friday evening - Movie Night and wrenching at the Flying Pig Ranch
    3- Saturday morning ride / You are going to love this one Designer and I have been testing and tweaking it
    4- Saturday afternoon/evening - Car Show and Concert
    5- Sunday Morning Ride and Brunch

Thanks
    Mitch

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!