Slingshot Booze & Blues 2018 (Fri, Oct 5th 2018, 9:00am - Sun, Oct 7th 2018, 3:00pm)

Date

Slingshot Booze & Blues 2018

Fri, Oct 5th 2018, 8:00 am - Sun, Oct 7th 2018, 2:00 pm

103 Second Ave. Clarksville Virginia 23927

Participants

21 participants, 48 undecided and 2 do not participate

Closing Date: Sep 29th 2018, 11:00 pm
  • Hello Gang! I'm back...well sort of...

I am so sorry I missed Clarksville...was traveling extensively at the time. Since then it has been quite a challenge to even check email. (Thanks Mitch for checking up on me.) Unfortunately a couple weeks ago my appendix ruptured and I was rushed to the ER and later surgery to remove the troublesome bugger. It was touch and go for awhile and now I am on the mend with the assistance of oxycodone and mega-doses of antibiotics. I hope to return to work in a couple of weeks. I guess the more miles, the greater the chances of a part malfunctioning! I should have contacted the crew to get ideas on how to get rid of all the painful gas they use to inflate my abdomen in order to poke around in there. Anyway I'm so looking forward to the next ride after I have this tube taken out this week. As of now, all I can do is look at the Black Pearl and daydream. And please...nobody say "Pictures or it didn't happen!"

I am so sorry I missed Clarksville...was traveling extensively at the time. Since then it has been quite a challenge to even check email. (Thanks Mitch for checking up on me.) Unfortunately a couple weeks ago my appendix ruptured and I was rushed to the ER and later surgery to remove the troublesome bugger. It was touch and go for awhile and now I am on the mend with the assistance of oxycodone and mega-doses of antibiotics. I hope to return to work in a couple of weeks. I guess the more miles, the greater the chances of a part malfunctioning! I should have contacted the crew to get ideas on how to get rid of all the painful gas they use to inflate my abdomen in order to poke around in there. Anyway I'm so looking forward to the next ride after I have this tube taken out this week. As of now, all I can do is look at the Black Pearl and daydream. And please...nobody say "Pictures or it didn't happen!"

Here's to a quick recovery, hope to see you soon.

Ah Crap - that sucks.. Glad you are healing and hope you can get back in the saddle soon.
    Tell ya what - as soon as you are up to take a ride let me know, I will rally up the boys and we will come down to fetch ya!
    Be safe - go easy on those meds - they are some bad shit!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Glad you're on mend and hope you're back in the saddle next week @Candyman!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Ah Crap - that sucks.. Glad you are healing and hope you can get back in the saddle soon.
    Tell ya what - as soon as you are up to take a ride let me know, I will rally up the boys and we will come down to fetch ya!
    Be safe - go easy on those meds - they are some bad shit!

I found out exactly how bad after they started pumping me with Morphine before surgery. I made friends with the little leprechaun that I kept seeing perched on the headboard of my hospital bed! Why aren’t there any “good” hallucinations? Like Halle Berry in that scene from the movie Swordfish?

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Glad you're on the mend man! You need anything just hit me up. I will not hesitate to help.

Hope you have a full recovery,

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• MACAWS I got your note and the stickers about a week or so ago. We have been super slammed here lately. Been working crazy long hours and really only getting off long enough to get some sleep and return right back to work. Really those are just excuses though, I should have dropped you a line sooner! Thank you for thinking of me!

• MACAWS I got your note and the stickers about a week or so ago. We have been super slammed here lately. Been working crazy long hours and really only getting off long enough to get some sleep and return right back to work. Really those are just excuses though, I should have dropped you a line sooner! Thank you for thinking of me!

No problem brother glad you finally received them. We just wanted to let you know that we were thinking of you. Stay safe

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!