CABIN FEVER!

• Let me start by admitting that I am one of the "New Kids On The Block" here so if my post comes off wrong feel free to flog me, flame me, blame me etc.

It seems lately like there is a lot of "cabin fever" going round. This is the kinda thing I am use to seeing during the winter when everyone is cooped up and can't ride or race. I have grown to really enjoy my time on the forum and I especially enjoy it when we can actually get together with anyone from the forum. Heck I even like ole @rabtech and nobody's suppose to like the boss! But he's a good sob ,,,,, I mean bos,,s and everyone else here is too! My biggest frustration is the fact that I can't make it to enough rides and events. LOL Hopefully everyone will take a deep breath and a shot of good liquor and relax a little. Our time on this rock is temporary at best so there is no need to look for a reason to be upset or unhappy. Keine Sorgen!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• @Ghost you do realize the only solution to that problem is more rides - especially for old farts like me who have retired from the drinking game.
    Yes the boss is a good egg and unless you really get to know him you will never realize that 350lbs of his 400lb frame is heart.

So I say the plan is to plan more rides - @FunCycle is trying to organize a weekend in Little Switzerland next month there is a thread for it. For us it is a little closer than MV not sure for you.

We just need to find more places to meet up where the drive in is about equal for all.

There is a 3 day event coming up in October here in Clarksville the official thread will be posted this weekend it includes a Poker run / Free lunch / Free outdoor movie / Wrenching / Car show /
    Concert $5 admission / Beer Garden / some more rides and a great brunch Sunday morning $14 /

Not sure if I said this but No Registration Fee
    I am a firm believer that the word fee is just missing the r

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• FREE LUNCH?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• That's why I can afford a Slingshot and the 'GAS' mods for it.

• I agree with this 100%...all the negativity, the arguing, the bashing...it's actually made me want to walk away from the Slingshot community for the first time in 3 years. I understand why a lot of people stay away from FB and the Forums and just enjoy getting out and riding. I hope as the summer gets going that everyone gets out and remembers what is so great about this family...comradery, good times and great memories, and enjoying life in a way that a lot of others won't.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• This year/summer I am just going to say where I am going and when. I have got to try and make up for last summer with more rides.