New MADSTAD BUMPER FRONT ENDS

• CHECK OUT THE NEW MADSTAD BUMPER FRONT ENDS now available at http://www.allthingsslingshot.com
    MadStad's Ultimate Bumper upgrades your Slingshot with an all-aluminum front end that is lean and mean with dual spotlight bars and more ground clearance than the factory plastic wing. And all for
    just $995. your choice of Polaris colors and honeycomb or slotted center grille.

slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/78827/slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/78827/Gone is the low scraping front wings

Gone is the moustache look !

• I haven't seen one in the dark yet but I,m going to find out how bright those lights are. The orange one in the above photo looks different than the white one beside it but they are the same bumper , just option #1 or #2 . in option #1 (white sling) the bumper is satin black, and the inserts are any selected Polaris color.
    in option #2 ( orange sling ) the insert is satin black and the bumper is any selected Polaris color.

Considering it's a whole new front end , it's very reasonably priced. For comparison just damage your existing lower wing and front end and see what Polaris is going to charge you for it all !

• Considering it's a whole new front end , it's very reasonably priced. For comparison just damage your existing lower wing and front end and see what Polaris is going to charge you for it all !

Just the bracket for the snout is $150 or so, plus labor. I know. Replaced once at the dealer, mangled one back into shape with help from @Cameron Roberts, another new one from @WraithSS.

Dedicated curb eater, and not ashamed to admit it. The stupid snout is evil low. And once you droop it, the more curbs you will eat, and the more it will droop.

The observation that damaging the lower wing and front end can be spendy, rings very true to me. Need to discuss with my CFO.

And, Madstad rocks in my book.

And, was it @kev that donated the wine for the @MACAWS event that I won? If so, Kev rocks too. It was tasty. I like Kev. Buy something from him, folks. (Yes, an alcohol influenced endorsement, the world really works that way, so deal with it.)

• I bought one of these from slingshotonly and they didn’t bother telling madstad that I’d purchased it. After a week I cancelled that order and ordered through slingmods. I’ll let you know how it turns out. I’m extremely excited about this joker!

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• I was all gung ho to buy this, till I saw how the lower portion doesn't come out as far as the rest of the hood line. The points of the hood over hang the rest of the bumper...which kind of defeats the purpose of it being a bumper. So until I see it in person I am going to pass on this.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• I bought one of these from slingshotonly and they didn’t bother telling madstad that I’d purchased it. After a week I cancelled that order and ordered through slingmods. I’ll let you know how it turns out. I’m extremely excited about this joker!

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

you crack me up @ethermion !
    And yah @Cameron Roberts I too am really digging this new look , not so sure it wold work with my own body kit but I,m betting it will look cool on yours! did you go with option #1 or option #2 ?

• @ p120ud213aznIf tied into the fog light harness that is already activated you will have power when they are in the on position . However if you don't have fog lights and just want to use the harness that is already there, on units 2015-2017 for fog lights, apparently it is not yet activated and you will need to add a switch and / or relay . The alternative is to run a whole new source from a Neutrino or similar .

• by far the best bumper yet and unless something else comes out this will be my choice when the time comes

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• This Would be on MY Sling .........................................................................

.........................................IF I still had it.. ;(

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Any of you face lift mod freaks getting this done...Ill need the original welded lower tube from ya!

if/when I get this done it will be because the stock lower front ate a speed bump or dip - - - as such that lower tube might not be its proper shape any more

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies