@gpcustoms emergency brake conversion

• I would like a black w/ red stitching please. Please let me know how.

Rab and others I am getting together some more materials for additional kits for Maggie Valley. If you can't make it there I will get you into a rotation if you want one but its at least a week out before I can throw anything together. Right now I am looking at my own version of the DDM center console. Yet another insane over priced part at $200. :00000003:
    If its not out of the question for the seamstress I should be able to make them in leather for under $100 and put some money into the charity drive. :00010317:
    Happy thoughts

• Yes! That center console... Foam and leather, $200?!? Come on... "But it's all high quality and handstiched..."

Who cares! Get China or Mexico to do it, $50. Just saying...

We bought custom bench cushions online for a built in, $300. Got a backup set (again, two little, messy girls) across the border (benefits of STX living), and $100. Just about the same quality... Actually, a bit better considering cost.

Thanks @gpcustoms! You rock!

• Well Im still getting requests so let me punt this ball and see where it falls on the field.
    The parts and shipping for each kit cost me $40. Actually about $38 dollars but I round things out.
    I have set minimums on donations at $60 and you all have exceeded that many times over.
    However I must start saving some of my own money for my expenses for this solo drive out into the boondocks.
    So we will need some direction from our administrators and Rab God so I don't make any future Vendors as unhappy here as I did over at that cobweb place.
    Now just for the record I am not making anything on these and have spent over $1400 just giving them away in exchange for your donations. I would like to add that with those donations you have all collected and created a $3300 lump for those children so hats off to each and every one of you.
    So without further due I will continue making the kits at cost so long as I get a name on a list and that donor has made at least a decent contribution, pending our forums approval.
    Now I am only going to do this until about a week before I drive out in August so lets see how the idea is received and if we get a green light we can work out the details.
    Until then nothing said that you couldn't just go to the link and donate $5 on your own to the Official St. Jude link as before :thumbup:

• Ok young mutants.
    If you are wanting the E-Brake kit its a go now. I am not going to be a vendor nor is this going to go past my launch date so if you still want one here is my request.
    I) Tell me would come to mind so I can build it.
    II) you have an option of brushed aluminum or black handle with leather boot(red or black stitching)
    III)After you tell me your intentions and likes you need to make a donation to the St. Jude site linked here for at least $20.

http://fundraising.stjude.org/…7&pg=personal&fr_id=44326

IV) You can decide how to cover the cost($40) of materials and shipping. Pay-pal, Check, Donkey or in person.
    Now these are hand done so ask your friends if they like theirs or not because I don't want any unhappy folk regardless of the charity behind it. Some installs have done a few cool little things for fill so if you guys are out there lets have a review good or bad so I feel like its worth while and help your fellow junkies decide if a home school kit is an option to whats available.

My whole schedule has changed with recent events for the better so I can always delivery it on the way to Oregon Yellowstone etc.. if you want a grand scenic cruise and bribe me with a cup of coffee along the way.

• I think these look great Everyone will be happy. I did not use gp customs but went with a company for boot that he used in testing. I went with a color he was not offering for boot and handle. But for the price he is offering to you I can tell you I have almost more in the boot than he is charging for materials and charity. These are top quality. In my opinion do not hesitate. On mine I put boot on and didn't like the look so pulled back off and cut original boot off behind the handle put in on pulled boot back over old boot to fill it out. Think I end up cutting off about 2" in total behind handle on old boot. Put it in the sun let it get hot so it stretches easier. Because it is TIGHT! I had it on and off 3 times talk about some words flying. But over all look is the way it should have been. Jump on this get a great deal and HELP OUT A GREAT CAUSE!

• I think these look great Everyone will be happy. I did not use gp customs but went with a company for boot that he used in testing. I went with a color he was not offering for boot and handle. But for the price he is offering to you I can tell you I have almost more in the boot than he is charging for materials and charity. These are top quality. In my opinion do not hesitate. On mine I put boot on and didn't like the look so pulled back off and cut original boot off behind the handle put in on pulled boot back over old boot to fill it out. Think I end up cutting off about 2" in total behind handle on old boot. Put it in the sun let it get hot so it stretches easier. Because it is TIGHT! I had it on and off 3 times talk about some words flying. But over all look is the way it should have been. Jump on this get a great deal and HELP OUT A GREAT CAUSE!

Hey that brings up another interesting tid bit.
    Most of this stuff is available off the shelf. Im going to tell you that I believe in Karma. I did make a boot that I like to think is the bees knees but there is an alternative. If you don't like my spin I would tell you that the Opel GT boot is a very close second.
    I only presume its the same I shared with Jim
    That does not mean its not as good. In fact it was my favorite first experiment for boot ideas and I loved it. My boot although different is simply my own take on the Opel GT boot. The GT boot I bought was a bit spendy but its good leather and snug as hell getting onto the handle.
    Mine allows for an inverted wrap that gives me a look I wanted but they are both really nice and way under 2 billion dollars.
    Sorry for the plug steal Jim but your another reason we are brothers of another mother.
    So I just gave you two great ideas,...No charge but regardless of direction you chose ask your fellow brothers and remember to share just a little with the kids as a favor.
    Your brother of another Mother

• No problem here only trying to promote yours here. I do not recommend going somewhere else unless it is a color thing. I love my boot but would of rather had yours with the double stitching in orange if it would have been available. You can't beat the price you are offering up at least what I have in my setup. Could have bought two of yours. And of course helping the ones out that need it the most. By the way I need to get you takin care of for the directions for mine. I will make a little stop by your site today.

• No problem here only trying to promote yours here. I do not recommend going somewhere else unless it is a color thing. I love my boot but would of rather had yours with the double stitching in orange if it would have been available. You can't beat the price you are offering up at least what I have in my setup. Could have bought two of yours. And of course helping the ones out that need it the most. By the way I need to get you takin care of for the directions for mine. I will make a little stop by your site today.

Your always a gentleman and a scholar my friend. That was a spendy boot :00000007:
    Its sure was silky smooth like the Zohan :00000156:

• Ya know it just dawned on my that Stickerdick made a perfect template for a center console pad with that cool carbon graphic.
    Lay it over some base plastic and cut out the shape, Glue on some foam and all you need is some vinyl or leather with a bit of piping. Any local upholstery shop could do one since you have a template and be as creative as you like.
    Hell I will buy one of those stickers as soon as they are available Mark!