Sams Maintenance secction is blank?

• Was going to review a vid before this weekends project, but all Sam Owens videos are gone?
    Did they get moved and I haven't found it yet?

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• There are only a few folks looking at my material on the Forums. All of my post are linked to my Youtube Channel. I feel I should just concentrate on helping the folks that come to my youtube channel or tag me for advice. I tried hard to make it work, but only a few comments from a few loyal members. I will continue my quest to help all on my youtube Channel. I do appreciate the folks that did come to the Section Made just for my material. All of my video can be seen on my youtube Channel. I will continue to create more help for the Slingshot Family. I am always available for anyone that needs my help. I am not posting anything as I was. Folks, you can review any of my Video on youtube.com/samowens44. Every Video ever made is there, I feel My Playlist are organized to help with just about anything you will need. I will always be there for any help. @rabtech can post my youtube channel as a help link for all to come to and view the video that will help. I will keep the Playlist updated and customize them for areas of Slingshot concern. Folks can tag me if any help is needed from me. I just want to respond as the need requires. I will monitor the Forum and and always respond when my help is requested. @airoutlaw I am still following your Swingarm issue.

• @samowens still appreciate all you do. You had a lot of info here and it was readily available to all.

The sad part is, people don't go looking for fixits when stuff isn't broke.

When it is broke, they usually can't find help fast enough.

Keep up the good work and wish you the best and your endeavors.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Yup... I've been reading but it became overwhelming and a lot to take in... Keep posting though, because as others have said, it'll be here when they need it. Just don't need everything all at once... (that's what she said)... ;)8|:D

• Yup... I've been reading but it became overwhelming and a lot to take in... Keep posting though, because as others have said, it'll be here when they need it. Just don't need everything all at once... (that's what she said)... ;)8|:D

I think that is what was happening, I put info out before it may have been needed. I am taking a new approach and making myself available to help folks when they have a problem. I will create a video when needed. I will be a resource for the Forum when needed. My You Tube Video will be part of that source.