Custom Paint

• Well only one guy knows the full details but here is a custom paint job that I was able to get and I paid only 5.5 years with the same $itch for this. Please turn away as photos are graphic.

And now for the V-Rod.

2005 CVO V-Rod in MINT condition. The estimate is (parts only) $28,004

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Not arrested but I called the police and they are going to "investigate" I'm completely satisfied as I'm still waiting on the big brake kit from almost 3 months ago and I can install that on a new one "if" they see this as a total loss. Sad thing is Ibam in a better place after this. My temper should have said set the house on fire but nope not at all. I just say thank you and I have no right to judge you for what you have done.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• @Rnj12 I'm so very sorry to see that this act of "hurt, pain, violence and betrayal" had to spill over to your SS and the V-Rod. I know these situations can be highly driven by emotions and often are a last ditch effort to try and hurt a person when they know a physical slap, name calling or anything else will not pull your strings and emotions/or get a rise as quickly as seeing your face when you see this type of damage. We men call this the IBC because we tend to go nuclear, unless we have matured and learned to act like a children's movie and sing the song "let it go"--the anger of payback that is. You did the right thing. It does no good for you to spend a night in jail for reacting. File the police report, resting order, file the insurance paperwork, drink lots of coffee or beverage of your choice, and move forward if that is what you and her desire.

I never could understand why women would do this until the "offender" explained it to me. So much evil in a 5'1" lady with an amazing intellect..I was lucky to escape with my life lol So, I tucked the tail and ran.

• Damn...THAT SUCKS!!!!!
    Sorry for your damage sad-squaredcry-squared

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Wow. Sorry you are having to deal with this. Not the kind of custom work to be excited about.

Would appreciate knowing how the "investigation" goes and how the aftermath winds up... I'm assuming she didn't do it right in front of you. Hopefully you can get 2 new machines out of it. Hang in there.

• @Rnj12 I'm so very sorry to see that this act of "hurt, pain, violence and betrayal" had to spill over to your SS and the V-Rod. I know these situations can be highly driven by emotions and often are a last ditch effort to try and hurt a person when they know a physical slap, name calling or anything else will not pull your strings and emotions/or get a rise as quickly as seeing your face when you see this type of damage. We men call this the IBC because we tend to go nuclear, unless we have matured and learned to act like a children's movie and sing the song "let it go"--the anger of payback that is. You did the right thing. It does no good for you to spend a night in jail for reacting. File the police report, resting order, file the insurance paperwork, drink lots of coffee or beverage of your choice, and move forward if that is what you and her desire.

I never could understand why women would do this until the "offender" explained it to me. So much evil in a 5'1" lady with an amazing intellect..I was lucky to escape with my life lol So, I tucked the tail and ran.

My thoughts exactly. I did have something that happened that helped me get over this. I'm going to learn how to make a new post and tell my GOOD story.

• Wow. Sorry you are having to deal with this. Not the kind of custom work to be excited about.

Would appreciate knowing how the "investigation" goes and how the aftermath winds up... I'm assuming she didn't do it right in front of you. Hopefully you can get 2 new machines out of it. Hang in there.

Exactly what I'm thinking. I was running our of things I wanted to do and so now I'm able to start all over on a new canvas.