Custom Paint

• Man, I don’t know if that will BUFF OUT!!!
    So sorry to see this. Maybe it’s for some reason that the man upstairs wants you to know .
    Hope insurance helps you out.
    JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• That's why I changed professions early in life. I used to be an elevator operator. It wasn't the ups and downs that got to me, it was all the jerks :)

You'll recover from this. Plastics, glass and paint is repairable/replaceable, but physical harm is a lot tougher to deal with

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Dude! That completely sucks! Nobody deserves that. I hope you're made whole again and I don't know how you kept your Zen. I would lose it.

I have a really bad temper. I'm able to keep people away from me and that way I don't blow up but when driving my friends to pick them up on knew something was wrong. I didn't want to see her pay but now things are changing. I'm actually thinking how much fun to see her pay for it in excruciating pain and I have the perfect remedy. Plus I said I can't kill her yet cause people would know and I'm to pretty for prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• OMG.. Just saw the thread. Dang. I cried...

Glad you are handling it, but you need to hold her accountable or she feels justified. Just don't go all Hulk on her or something like that...

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• OMG.. Just saw the thread. Dang. I cried...

Glad you are handling it, but you need to hold her accountable or she feels justified. Just don't go all Hulk on her or something like that...

Trust me if they can prove it she will be in jail of not nothing I can do. I would love to watch her either burnt alive or drowned to death but I have several good hiding spots for her at the same time.

• OK.. mental note. Don't get on Jeremy's bad side.. just sayin.....

It's not going to be a fast "accident" for anyone so yeah good idea to not piss me off. I have pliers and you have toenails and finger nails. I did wish someone dead one day (I had good reason) 4 days later he went over top of the horse. Be broke his neck in 7 places. He had to wear one of his halos on his head. I said oh wow yeah jack I'm so glad you didn't die, I enjoy you being in pain that much more.

I guess that's why my ex calls me a Ducking A$$HOLE

• @Rnj12 I think we would get along just fine :evil::cursing:

SSreaper

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Haha thanks it's hard to find someone who plots things with this much thought.

That's probably why we get along so well! Like other have stated, very sorry you are going thru this! But you knew that, as we spoke before.

To all that are out there drawing any conclusions on why this happened, Trust me, it isn't what most are thinking! This was not called for at all. I'd venture that most married guys here have done the very thing that set her off.... in front of their wives and without repercussions. I told Jeremy that she was bat crap crazy, and until this is over, sleep with one eye open....

• That's probably why we get along so well! Like other have stated, very sorry you are going thru this! But you knew that, as we spoke before.

To all that are out there drawing any conclusions on why this happened, Trust me, it isn't what most are thinking! This was not called for at all. I'd venture that most married guys here have done the very thing that set her off.... in front of their wives and without repercussions. I told Jeremy that she was bat crap crazy, and until this is over, sleep with one eye open....

I've got to tell you if you was in a line of even 10 people i don't think ANYONE would put you and I together as friends. While on hiatus from this site I reached out to Mr Brent and he had a lot of great ideas for questions I had asked him. Instead of saying yes or no he came back with his thoughts and good, bad, or ugly he was honest. I stand up and say thank you for maybe helping out with a little confusion that might be going around. I will emphasize and say I didn't do anything that most have done but I don't mind if you want to assume things either. No matter what I sleep great at night and with friends like Mr. Brent I will never be without a friend. Thank you and Goodnight

• That's probably why we get along so well! Like other have stated, very sorry you are going thru this! But you knew that, as we spoke before.

Interesting... :huh:

• I'm posting this here, as I'm sure some of you will get notifications on this thread. @Rnj12 is out of the Slingshots for now. He had a few nice parts, some of which I bought from him. He was having trouble with his new phone, and was unable to post in the for sale section. He still has the following parts, details in the for sale section (I put up a thread there, but many don't think to look there enough).

Red Pearl powder coated Dual Adjustable QA1's. Little use, installed just a few month ago.

Polaris 4 bag setup for the SS. Never used.

• I'm posting this here, as I'm sure some of you will get notifications on this thread. @Rnj12 is out of the Slingshots for now. He had a few nice parts, some of which I bought from him. He was having trouble with his new phone, and was unable to post in the for sale section. He still has the following parts, details in the for sale section (I put up a thread there, but many don't think to look there enough).

Red Pearl powder coated Dual Adjustable QA1's. Little use, installed just a few month ago.

Polaris 4 bag setup for the SS. Never used.

What about his pearl red rear protection plate? Did it get torched? That's a damn shame, he kept his equipment immaculate. Wish him well for me if you get the opportunity.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Doug @SlingLow I passed on the well wishes. I'm posting this up with his permission.... he said he'd never set foot in a Sling again. Rain and low speeds are doable in the SS, a group of up proved that in MV this year. Standing water and higher speeds, not so much. This is the result below. Notice the custom paint job showing on the hood....

• Doug @SlingLow I passed on the well wishes. I'm posting this up with his permission.... he said he'd never set foot in a Sling again. Rain and low speeds are doable in the SS, a group of up proved that in MV this year. Standing water and higher speeds, not so much. This is the result below. Notice the custom paint job showing on the hood....

The pics do not show up on my computer. Sounds like a wreck though...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)