I found this interesting.....

• I was doing my bi-monthly perusing of the internet... I noticed this....

I dont speak whatever language this is but its on one of the other forums. If anyone is looking for a hotel/shopping mall looking building this may be just what your looking for... :D

and this

I even felt kinda creepy with the PBTeen advertisement.

I will have to say that I do want some cashews now that I visited the site....

• Someone needs to help those people find the correct site to come to.... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

If they are happy staying there with all the BULLS#@* thats goes on there then we should ask our self is that the class of people we want here?

I love the fact that there is no bashing of each other here well almost none :whistling:
    That everybody only cares about helping each other here and not a me me me attitude like "over there"

I know @rabtech you will never allow that to happen here and am grateful. All new people are welcome but lets keep the riff raff out!!

SSreaper

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• There's another forum?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• @Ghost started there. @studiopeg started there. @Trooper started there (correct me if I'm wrong). I started there. In my opinion, people who haven't participated in forums, and google up these two, start there because the personal connections and camaraderie on this forum are intimidating and it seems that you'll always be an outsider. When I started there, I got some info and a few answers to my questions. But I never connected with anyone except @2W2X1. It took extenuating circumstances (a totaled Sling and a desire for a new one) to get me to post up here. I immediately felt welcomed and the personal connections became real over time. If I could put a message out on TDS it would be that your next friends exist here on Slingshotinfo.com. That being said, there are people who only want their questions answered and their problems solved. And there are those that want social interaction but not necessarily friendships. So be glad that there are other forums as we are not all created equal.

SlingLow Out!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I came here from there and have not looked back. I generally join an organization before they know me to well. Afraid that after they know me they won't let me join. In that respect I'm kind of like a boat, two happiest days is when I show up, and when I leave. Don't get to happy, I ain't leaving here for a looooong time.

LC

• I came here from there and have not looked back. I generally join an organization before they know me to well. Afraid that after they know me they won't let me join. In that respect I'm kind of like a boat, two happiest days is when I show up, and when I leave. Don't get to happy, I ain't leaving here for a looooong time.

LC

=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O:thumbsup:

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Before I retired as an Army civilian, one of the projects I ran surveyed foreign websites for comments about the US and we wanted to try collecting pics from those websites. I had a young lady on the team who sat next to my position and one of the very first pics we viewed was of a naked young woman spread-eagled advertising her wares and I immediately heard a loud gasp next to me. It didn't take long to determine our picture filtering capabilities didn't work well enough to continue the effort!

• Before I retired as an Army civilian, one of the projects I ran surveyed foreign websites for comments about the US and we wanted to try collecting pics from those websites. I had a young lady on the team who sat next to my position and one of the very first pics we viewed was of a naked young woman spread-eagled advertising her wares and I immediately heard a loud gasp next to me. It didn't take long to determine our picture filtering capabilities didn't work well enough to continue the effort!

I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.