Who's coming to the Ozarks in Sept?

• Registered and hotel booked as soon as it was opened.

Red, Hopefully we will actually get some time to hang out this year. I think all we got in was a "Hi' last year.....

DDM Stage 2 SuperCharger
    1320 Manifold
    WP Dual Exhaust
    Custom Blue /w ghosting

• I want to go. But I might as well just tell the truth. I am having to slow my roll. I have had my income sliced almost in half. So I probably won't know till the few days before it if I have saved and squirreled back enough to go.

Its been pretty tight the last year and it has gotten even tighter the last few months.. Due to things changing in the healthcare industry. I may even have to do something a little bit different in the future. Doctors are just not buying or making computer changes like they used to . And there has been no infrastructure changes lately, They are just leaving what they have alone and doing the least amount they can to keep it running. The belt tightening has been coming for a while. And I didn't think it would bite me in the ass like it has. But it has. My accountant has shown me just exactly where I am and it not pretty.

No sad story.... Just the way it is... I got to play in the smokies and in Panama City. So it has been fun. Thinks will get better I'm sure. Or at least that is what I tell myself.... :D

• DDM Stage 2 SuperCharger
    1320 Manifold
    WP Dual Exhaust
    Custom Blue /w ghosting

• I will say this our hotel reservations are made, and we will be trailering... after we lost the MV trip and registration fee that is apparently not refundable, we decided the Thursday of the rally to take the savings for that trip and have a trailer built, so that’s what we did........ 8o

• I will say this our hotel reservations are made, and we will be trailering... after we lost the MV trip and registration fee that is apparently not refundable, we decided the Thursday of the rally to take the savings for that trip and have a trailer built, so that’s what we did........ 8o

Larry I thought that if you registered for one of Ivor's events and for what ever reason didn't make it you could transfer that registration to another event. Did I dream that or did I actually read that somewhere?

As for trailering,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that all depends on how many of my friends trailer and what the weather forecast is. If the weather forecast is GREAT and there are a couple of you going to trailer anyway then I may not. My thinking is that if I play too hard and break my toys I could get you or @rabtech to haul it home and let me drive yours home. I would be more than happy to do the same for either of you if the situation were reversed. If the weather forecast is not GREAT then I will probably trailer just so I don't have to worry about having to leave early to avoid weather etc. We'll just have to see when it gets closer to the event.

Someone close to the event needs to check out the "trailer parking" situation for those of us that may need it.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Not sure about ivor’s Events I thought he was gone and it was in someone else’s hands, I’m not in the loop, sorry I may be mistaken about what little I know. The wife called and she was told it was not refundable and that’s ok with us, we are just not going to register and loose money again if we don’t get to make it........

• @ivor @MACAWS @rabtech @EjFord somebody, anybody!!!!!

Hopefully he or someone else will chime in here soon. As I understand it he will still be conducting the events for 2 yrs. It is/was also my understanding that if you couldn't make it to an event that it was NOT refundable but you could go to another event.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I live about 45 min from Eureka. I don't believe the trailer situation is very good there. I will try to get there this weekend and see what I can find out. There may be a possibility of dropping trailers in Rogers and the riding to Eureka. Some of the hotels have some trailer parking areas but the space is limited. You won't want to try to pull a trailer through the town itself. Very narrow road and very tight turns.
    Hwy 62 is where most of the hotels are and you turn off it and downhill into town.
    Here is a link to town info: eureka springs - Google Search

• @ivor @MACAWS @rabtech @EjFord somebody, anybody!!!!!

Hopefully he or someone else will chime in here soon. As I understand it he will still be conducting the events for 2 yrs. It is/was also my understanding that if you couldn't make it to an event that it was NOT refundable but you could go to another event.

It would be best to reach out directly to Ivor - none of us can answer that question for him. It's his gig

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!