Who's coming to the Ozarks in Sept?

• You owe me nothing Sir. I'd like to have the opportunity to shake hands with you again over a good meal. The Polaris factory there in Huntsville is hosting an event that weekend in honor of the "Trail Of Tears" ride that will be passing through there. If you are in town I believe you would really enjoy coming out to the factory on Saturday. At least mark in on your calendar with as a reminder.

That will be awesome. I am waiting to find out what dates I am actually going to be out there.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Patti and I rode our Slings to Eureka today. Haven’t been able to ride there for some time. Roads are just as twistie as ever and Hwy 12 has even been repacked. :D
    Stopped by Best Western Inn of the Ozarks for lunch since Bubbas BBQ was packed then went by Best Western Eureka and got 3 rooms reserved. Canceled Land O Nod. Now Jim @Boomer and Norma, and Jim @thesabrerattler and Sharon will have rooms and not have to sleep in their Slings. :thumbsup:

• Thanks @dangerdarrell and @HeRSling for helping us today. So I had to put on my best puppy face and pout a little and Norma said,ok book it,but still chance of cancellation! According to her Work!
    So I guess what I am SAYIN is Eureka here we come. Second time for us. @EjFord I hope we don’t follow the church bus this time.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Patti and I rode our Slings to Eureka today. Haven’t been able to ride there for some time. Roads are just as twistie as ever and Hwy 12 has even been repacked. :D
    Stopped by Best Western Inn of the Ozarks for lunch since Bubbas BBQ was packed then went by Best Western Eureka and got 3 rooms reserved. Canceled Land O Nod. Now Jim @Boomer and Norma, and Jim @thesabrerattler and Sharon will have rooms and not have to sleep in their Slings. :thumbsup:

When I called last week they said they were booked.

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• @funinthesun when is the ride in Madison Al. ?

I'm not funinthesun but the ride in Madison is the weekend before Eureka. The factory is hosting an event on Saturday. It was posted on here somewhere.

Correct. It;s Saturday September 15th at 9:30 to 12:30. A ride, food (trucks probably) and other things of interests. I'll be getting there Friday night and staying over and leaving Sunday morning and heading to Eureka Springs from there

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• DRIVING IN NW ARKANSAS
    If your NW Arkansas map is more than a few weeks
    old, throw it out and buy a new one.
    If you're in Rogers or Bentonville and your map is one day old, then it is already obsolete.
    Forget the traffic rules you learned elsewhere.
    NW Arkansas has its own version of traffic rules.
    All directions start with "Get on I49 " which has no beginning and no end. Everything in NW Arkansas is "just off I49 or 71B."
    Construction on I49 is a way of life and a permanent form of entertainment. I49 in rush hour is the NWA equivalent of NASCAR. Just shut up and drive like the rest of us!
    The morning rush hour is from 6am to 10am. The evening rush hour is from 3pm to 7pm. Friday's rush hour starts Thursday morning.
    If you actually stop at a yellow light, you
    will be rear ended, cussed out and possibly shot.
    When you are the first one on the starting line, count to five when the light turns green before going to avoid crashing with all the drivers running the red light in cross-traffic.
    All unexpected or strange sights are explained
    by the phrase, "Oh, we're in Lowell."
    If someone actually has a turn signal on, it is probably a factory defect.
    All old ladies with blue hair in tank cars have the right of way. PERIOD.
    The minimum acceptable speed on I49 is 85mph.
    Anything less is considered downright sissy.
    If it's 90 degrees, Thanksgiving must be next
    weekend. If it's 10 degrees and snowing, it's
    homecoming at U of A. If it's rained 6 inches
    in the last hour, and it's a Saturday, it's
    opening day for garage sales or ballgames.
    If it is fall Bikes, Blues and BBQ is going on everywhere at all times.
    All parks, stadiums, arenas, airports, etc.,
    are conveniently located as far away from
    EVERYTHING as possible so as to allow for ample parking on grassy areas.
    With these simple rules in mind, you are now ready to drive in NW Arkansas. Lead, follow or get out the way!
    Good Luck and PLEASE try and keep up! :D

• You copied the rules for driving in Northwest Indiana...just changed a few road numbers.....

• Won't be using I49... coming in from scenic routes.

And this is probably gonna offend someone... (Jimmy cracked corn!)

All those folks on I49 are trying to get the f**k as far away from NW Arkansas as fast as they can. Only reason they are not going faster is due to locals wondering on and off the interstate looking for their cows, pigs, and goats.

There, I countered your make believe.... ha-haaaaaa.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• All those folks on I49 are trying to get the f**k as far away from NW Arkansas as fast as they can. Only reason they are not going faster is due to locals wondering on and off the interstate looking for their cows, pigs, and goats.

There, I countered your make believe.... ha-haaaaaa.

Not offended but the old days of all farmers up here are over. We have almost 600,000 people in our corner of the state now and we we are in the top 100 in growth in the country.
    Our unemployment rate is now 2.4%.
    Fayetteville/Bentonville/Rogers are consistently in the top ten cities to live in. Weather is normally great compared to a lot of the country. Plenty of outdoor activities including one of the best bike/hiking trails in the country. It is now 36 miles. Not including the mountain bike trails along it, and all in town.
    Forbes lists Crystal Bridges in the top 13 art trips to make in the country. And Bentonville is listed as 8th Most Affordable City to Live.
    Only real problem we have is people moving in from other areas and bringing their problems with them instead of leaving them behind :thumbup:

• Not offended but the old days of all farmers up here are over. We have almost 600,000 people in our corner of the state now and we we are in the top 100 in growth in the country.Our unemployment rate is now 2.4%.
    Fayetteville/Bentonville/Rogers are consistently in the top ten cities to live in. Weather is normally great compared to a lot of the country. Plenty of outdoor activities including one of the best bike/hiking trails in the country. It is now 36 miles. Not including the mountain bike trails along it, and all in town.
    Forbes lists Crystal Bridges in the top 13 art trips to make in the country. And Bentonville is listed as 8th Most Affordable City to Live.
    Only real problem we have is people moving in from other areas and bringing their problems with them instead of leaving them behind :thumbup:

Yea! Tell me about it, I know exactly what you are saying.