Who's coming to the Ozarks in Sept?

• Went with an 8.5x20 Enclosed Cargo trailer. Plenty of room for the SS and I'm still going to do a Toy Hauler conversion myself. Already bought windows and access doors and I haven't even picked up the trailer yet. Check out this guy on YouTube - he's done almost EXACTLY what I plan on doing.

I spoke with Capt Van @ SlingThings ALLOT, but my budget vs timeline just didn't let it happen this time. However, if things change, he will be the first guy I go to again - he really is that good.

• Ok only three weeks till fun riding time! Now all have said have to wait to find out if you can make it. Well can you make it? Ok who all are gonna go to ES , me and Norma gonna be there staying at best western Eureka! Who else?

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• I’m going and also at Best Western. I’m trying to get a tally on how many from the SS Indy riders but as you said, many are still debating. I think the bad weather we had at Maggie Valley has many of them skiddish!

• I’m going and also at Best Western. I’m trying to get a tally on how many from the SS Indy riders but as you said, many are still debating. I think the bad weather we had at Maggie Valley has many of them skiddish!

Bad weather in Maggie Valley? I still put around 700 miles on the SS around Maggie for a total of about 1,600 miles for the week. We got a bunch of WUSSY'S on here. :D:thumbsup::REDSS::HEADERSS::FILTERSS::ROTORSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::HAULSS::DONKEYSS::POKESS: