Booze and Blues in Clarksville, Va

• That indeed would be awesome. We (bride & I) much enjoyed the company of you and yours last year. Good times, it was.
    Still remember fondly the chase car in my rear view mirror - why was the FBI tailing me? Again? The Caddy SUV really kept up with this big dog!

And, just a friendly reminder, anyone who pilots your Sling on one of our rides NEEDS TO RELEASE THE PARKING BRAKE prior to launching. I'll still halt the ride for you again, all the same. But, just 'cause we are buddies. We were almost ready to turn around looking for pieces of Road Dog on the side of the road... seriously... Good story, though. Let's make new ones this year, eh?

Note to you, the FBI SUV didn't want to stop for you... yet I did...

Hah, Hah......yes, fond memories indeed my friend!!! As for the E-Brake chapter in our book...that was my brother. I was the FBI SUV that didn't want to stop :00008356:
    I figured he needed to build that special memory all by his lonesome!!!! And he came through in spades too...I was so proud of him :00008356: I think @Jdin may have even snapped a couple pics to seal the deal!!!
    We really enjoyed the time we spent with you and your lovely bride!! Plus that was the day you enrolled me into the Wrecking Crew!!!
    Can't wait to enjoy your company once again!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Pffffttt... I get hotel credits for each night I book silly! :thumbsup: Besides, there were only 2 rooms left available for that weekend... so ya' better hop to it! LOL

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Pffffttt... I get hotel credits for each night I book silly! :thumbsup: Besides, there were only 2 rooms left available for that weekend... so ya' better hop to it! LOL

Pffffftt to you too. I've been to many more @MACAWS events than you. Some are secret... The hotel doesn't sell out months in advance... until the word gets out that I am attending. And, that word is NOT out. Shhh.

Most excellent news that we will encounter each other again, again, again. Please remind Stacy who I am - she was a bit fuzzy about that last time. I did toke off of her vape (and your's) many moons ago, so we should be friends - she has my germs. Why she forgot last time, I dunno. Spank her like a, well, you can take it from here. I am a forgiving person by nature, but I have my limits. Spank her with abandon.

• I can't make it because of work, but @KayTwo is still milking the taxpayer dollar, so he should be there.

WHAT!!!???? My wife will be so bummed!!!! She even plans on bringing an extension cord this time!!!
    Dang it...you'll be sorely missed.......it's just not right, says I......... ;(;(;(

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Reservations made at the hotel... Ayla and I will be there Friday about 2:00. Looking forward to this!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Reservations made at the hotel... Ayla and I will be there Friday about 2:00. Looking forward to this!!

Way cool. If you don't have the time of your life, @MACAWS will give you your money back. We'll talk up a convoy the next time we meet, which is soon I hope. We will being going 15 - the scenic (long) way. If you are trailering again AND doing 95/85 - forget us. Bride will not approve. I will most very likely (book as most assuredly) divert a bit in Fredericksburg to pick up @DocG and @BatPower. 15 to 15 to 15 to 58. Take a right, take a right, park. I can do that with my eyes closed.

@MACAWS - this is quickly becoming the official thread. Time to do something, my friend, unless you want @av8ingtom to take over - which would not be the end of the world, but... At least it isn't @V-SHOT - that would be the end of the world...

• Way cool. If you don't have the time of your life, @MACAWS will give you your money back. We'll talk up a convoy the next time we meet, which is soon I hope. We will being going 15 - the scenic (long) way. If you are trailering again AND doing 95/85 - forget us. Bride will not approve. I will most very likely (book as most assuredly) divert a bit in Fredericksburg to pick up @DocG and @BatPower. 15 to 15 to 15 to 58. Take a right, take a right, park. I can do that with my eyes closed.
    @MACAWS - this is quickly becoming the official thread. Time to do something, my friend, unless you want @av8ingtom to take over - which would not be the end of the world, but... At least it isn't @V-SHOT - that would be the end of the world...

I will get this thread moved over to the events section somehow

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• WHAT!!!???? My wife will be so bummed!!!! She even plans on bringing an extension cord this time!!!Dang it...you'll be sorely missed.......it's just not right, says I......... ;(;(;(

Yeah, well, the conversation went something like (in @KayTwo voice) "Hey wench! I need mod money! Get thee to a place of work now!" And i, ever obliging of course, did so. :P

I am going to miss you guys too... And wrenching... And boozing... And the movie... And, im gonna go cry now... ;(

• Yeah, well, the conversation went something like (in @KayTwo voice) "Hey wench! I need mod money! Get thee to a place of work now!" And i, ever obliging of course, did so. :P
    I am going to miss you guys too... And wrenching... And boozing... And the movie... And, im gonna go cry now... ;(

Noooooooo what do I tell old Sparky he will be lonely welding without you...come on call in sick or something
    Better yet leave KayTwo home and you come

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Pffffftt to you too. I've been to many more @MACAWS events than you. Some are secret... The hotel doesn't sell out months in advance... until the word gets out that I am attending. And, that word is NOT out. Shhh.
    Most excellent news that we will encounter each other again, again, again. Please remind Stacy who I am - she was a bit fuzzy about that last time. I did toke off of her vape (and your's) many moons ago, so we should be friends - she has my germs. Why she forgot last time, I dunno. Spank her like a, well, you can take it from here. I am a forgiving person by nature, but I have my limits. Spank her with abandon.

HAHA... Rest assured, I’ll be sure to punisher her accordingly (may event add that spanking into one of OUR many secret MACAWS event videos). :evil: Shhh.

:P

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Reservations made, coming in on Thursday evening. Missed this one last year, looking forward to NOT missing this year!

I am truly honored that you would make such a long trip to attend one of our events.
    You travel safe and I promise we will do our absolute best to make sure you have a great time.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!