R-Shot Center Dash Waterfall - Now AVAILABLE

• Young kids? They change everything! Ultimately for the better... :thumbsup:

Lol, he is definently slowing down my house project completion rate. He also makes it that I can't Sling to work because I have to pick him up from day care. However, getting our house ready to sell(sold Saturday) and packing moving are huge tasks also, as you know. ;)

• Lol, he is definently slowing down my house project completion rate. He also makes it that I can't Sling to work because I have to pick him up from day care. However, getting our house ready to sell(sold Saturday) and packing moving are huge tasks also, as you know. ;)

Yep!!!

Best of luck on getting situated!

• Just wanted to let everybody know that I just got my waterfall in the black pearl paint and all I can say is ...WOW... NOW iM GOING TO HAVE TO WASH AND WAX MY SLING TO MATCH THE HIGH GLOSS ON IT...lol

It came out great and I wanted to thank @lrobbi for making them, @Painter for having the color code to the black pearl for us!, @Slingrazor for the paint work on it (awesome Trent) and last but never least... @MiM for asking about the painted option in the first place. I owe you one Marco.

I will take pics when I get it mounted....I should be getting my sling back from the rebuilding next week...fingers crossed!!

Thank you again all.

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• This guy never stops ! great work @lrobbi

• So here's the install of the white dashboard waterfall piece from R-Shot Accessories ( lrobbi ) on the Blue Fire Slingshot. Nice accent, really. I also have the DDMWorks ( Dave@DDMWorks ) brace for the stock Ripper windshield, so it's nice to see how well the brace and the accent piece mate together. Very easy install, and it looks good!

• Got my R-Shot Waterfall Center Dash Cover today.

Great product... love it! Came with easy to read instructions and illustrations. Comes with everything you need and then some, nobody packages a product any better! Thank You Lewis! :thumbup::thumbup:

• Awesome!!!! so happy you like it.

I have been getting ready for a Car and Bike Show in Washington DC at the DC Armory this weekend. Booth is setup and R-Shot Accessories will be speaking with some potential new Slingshot owners.... Keep the Slingshot community going!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.