Introduction

• Heh welcome aboard @Hodge AND YOUNG MISSUS HODGE, gotta get her her own forum name, for those of you who didn't get a chance to meet this young Canadian couple, they are Slingers! Rene looked my site up recently and ordered a pair of DDM'S NEW TRIPLE ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS THEN USED HIS POINTS FOR A FEW MORE ITEMS SINCE ! Their Slingshot gets driven daily and they made the 750 miles each way trip, in their sling, regardless of the weather forecast ! And they're young too !
    Who ever says the younger generation isn't quite getting into these slingshots yet just hasn't met this couple ! CANADIAN EH !

• Heh welcome aboard @Hodge AND YOUNG MISSUS HODGE, gotta get her her own forum name, for those of you who didn't get a chance to meet this young Canadian couple, they are Slingers! Rene looked my site up recently and ordered a pair of DDM'S NEW TRIPLE ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS THEN USED HIS POINTS FOR A FEW MORE ITEMS SINCE ! Their Slingshot gets driven daily and they made the 750 miles each way trip, in their sling, regardless of the weather forecast ! And they're young too !
    Who ever says the younger generation isn't quite getting into these slingshots yet just hasn't met this couple ! CANADIAN EH !

We chatted on the phone for over an hour one night... can’t say enough nice things about these two!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• We chatted on the phone for over an hour one night... can’t say enough nice things about these two!

AND THEY STILL JOINED THE FORUM ! JUST KIDDIN Erica. and yes I almost pissed my pants with excitement when they placed their first order, looking at their shipping address I said holy shit! not only do they live 25 minutes from me, I just developed a little three acre plot just two doors away from them, so we were damn near neighbors, but lucky for them my lots sold and I left town just before they moved in !

• AND @Painter and @ericastar76 SHE,S A WRENCHER TOO ! at SSITS They stopped over to borrow a screwdriver to install their new tail of the dragon license plate frame and when I went over a moment later to see how they were making out, it was her installing it !

Kinda like how it is over at @KayTwo’s ... I see a trend forming! :POKESS:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• she offered to cover my nut who am I to say no :D . @kev thanks for the tools. Oh and we are not that young we just age well. Someone thought we were 25. Didn't have the heart to correct them.