Contest.... How much does my slingshot weigh?

• Thanks for the nice words... I have found that I just try my best to treat everyone the way I would want to be treated. That seems to work pretty good. I also try to see the good in things. It makes for a lot better day.

As far as pushing the limits,,, I'm just like any gearhead. I love the feel of power pushing me back in the seat. And I really like it when the power makes me laugh like a 2 year old. There is so much depressing and terrible news in mine and everyones daily life that it helps to have that giggle when you can.

I know I run DDMWorks equipment but as you all know I have always told you the good and bad (even when it was not the easiest thing to tell) of every part I have ever had. Lots of it I bought and lots of it was given freely to me. If I can help someone I will. Keeping info to myself and not sharing just isn't my way of doing things. The only time I keep my cards close is when its a completely experimental component and I'm asked to keep the results a secret. That is rare but it happens from time to time.

Ill keep sharing and y'all keep recruiting members to the forum...

Thanks so much...