Don’t do this - the rest of the story

• Anita sorry to hear of the problem. Glad you were able to get it loaded. When we were loading up I had to come into my trailer at an angle. needless to say the wet grass and a wood deck does not equal traction. took a few tries to get the butt end ligned up correctly. I can totally understand how this happened. Lesson for us all.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Sorry to hear about this,wet and slingshot is just not a good combination.

Hopefully nothing else is damaged, I am sure one of the many people removing the mudflaps for hugger fenders will offer them up if you want to replace them, I would offer mine but already sent them to @gpcustoms.

Be glad to forward them on!!! just shoot me a message and an address and they will be off as soon as available :00005129:

• Just remember you can have the set until you make the plunge and then just donate them to another needy member young lady!!! :00000156:

• @Bigdog my tear isn't even that big. Since Sling is on the trailer and truck tires need to be checked, I will just trailer it - plus it's about an hour.

@gpcustoms, thank you. Getting mail right now is difficult (often is) because I'll be on the road. I went out to take the broken part off today and decided it can just stay where it is for now. It's solid just cracked. I can always decorate that crack (thank goodness Tripod is gone :rolleyes: well, not really ). Thinking more and more about fenders.

Really appreciate all your kind comments.

When I posted what happened on FB, one of my RV friends thought it was good I was with other Slingers to help. Told her you all had left or I wouldn't be waiting on a tow truck!

• Get some black duct tape to put over the crack and it just might keep it from getting longer until you get the replacement.