Polaris Slingshot Roof Tops

• Of the 209 Polaris Slingshots that participated at the 2018 Slingshots in the Smokies at Maggie Valley Parade on Friday June 1, 2018, 116 of them had Roof Tops and only 93 Slingshots were "naked".

50 Slingshots with Twist Dynamics Bullet Back, 24 with MadStad/Twist Dynamics Stingers, 12 with Twist Dynamics Gull Wings, 7 with Polaris Slingshades, and few other miscellaneous models to include 15 Slingshots with what I call "convertibles": smoth canvas top that folds or pushes up from the back to assist egress of occupants, and 7 Slingshots with Fab Factory Panoramic "fixed tops" (they have a fixed air scoop on the middle of the top), and one (1) Slingshot with the new Twist Dynamics "Slide Back or Slider" top.

• 15 Slingshots with what I call "convertibles": smoth canvas topthat folds/pushes up from the back to assist egress of occupants

Those are made by @Ruptured Duck. I'm surprised there were only 15, but one of the nice things about that top, which is true about none of the others, is that you can take it off in less than 5 minutes. So, perhaps there were more Slings in MV with the MeanSling top, and they just had it off for the parade.

• Those are made by @Ruptured Duck. I'm surprised there were only 15, but one of the nice things about that top, which is true about none of the others, is that you can take it off in less than 5 minutes. So, perhaps there were more Slings in MV with the MeanSling top, and they just had it off for the parade.

We installed 14 tops this year. Many came in early and were out of town by Thursday. Was very rewarding to ride around town and see all the tops being enjoyed. Thank you everyone,

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• This is the reason I bought the SS I did...mine is exactly like this one.

I really like this roof...very solid...the plexiglass is very dark...I’m not a sunroof kinda guy...I hate being in the sun...but this plexiglass doesn’t bother me at all...