ROAD TRIP HOME

• Well, we woke up this morning to water pouring out of the hot water heater, so trip home with no water. After the mountains, I noticed one of the awnings, over the slide out, didn't roll up properly. Then in Knoxville hit a bump and one of the jacks came down enough to set the sensor off BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! Then in Jackson Tn we ran into road construction. We went 4 miles in 2 hours. Got to Dyersburg and the ramp onto I-555 was blocked because of a wreck. Detoured 4 miles. But we are home safe and sound after 12 hours on the road. Can't wait for SSITO in Euraka Springs!!!!!!

• Well, we woke up this morning to water pouring out of the hot water heater, so trip home with no water. After the mountains, I noticed one of the awnings, over the slide out, didn't roll up properly. Then in Knoxville hit a bump and one of the jacks came down enough to set the sensor off BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! Then in Jackson Tn we ran into road construction. We went 4 miles in 2 hours. Got to Dyersburg and the ramp onto I-555 was blocked because of a wreck. Detoured 4 miles. But we are home safe and sound after 12 hours on the road. Can't wait for SSITO in Euraka Springs!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your issues. But, glad you are home safe and sound.

We were able to get out of the park at about 9:30. Got home at 12:20. Nancy drove Nuc’em home without any problems. She even enjoyed the trip, once she got out of the mountains.

Lookin’ forward to Eureka Springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• He better hope so cause that's the only way he's going to be getting to touch one in a sling again! LOL

Shhhh.....I'm working on getting a Sling for her. That's the only way I'll give my the wheel. :P

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter