Yes you may take a pic BUT........

• .....Had a nice ride today BUT this post isnt about my ride, its about what happened to me today while out riding.......

.......someone caught me stopped at a store and asked me could their son (age about 7/8) take a pic with my slingshot (Bee Bee)......

......and of course, me being the nice guy that I am said.............

.........."Yes, HE CAN STAND NEXT TO IT"......

..........Only azz that gets in the driver seat is the person who paid for it all........!

........Need a T-shirt that states " DOESNT PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS " or better yet one that states " THE ANSWER IS NO B4 YOU EVEN ASK".......!

#NONONONONO

• Not trying to be confrontational with to you, but why not let the kid have the experience of a lifetime? I've had people ask if they could take a picture of their son or daughter next to mine and my response is always NO. I then say they can get inside for the picture if they want to. The looks on their faces are priceless. So what if they scuff the side panel or put a foot print on the seat? It all comes off at the end of the day

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• totally agree @'funinthesun lost track how many kids jumped in mine. :thumbsup: Just last week, had a mentally handicapped 19 year old jump in for some pics. Told the parents to call me at the office during the week and I would swing by and give him a short ride. The look on their faces was awesome. The look on his face was even better when I showed up! :00008040: For me, that's what it's about

• The respect to ask if they can is a good sign. For all you know that one moment might change a kids life. May inspire them to do well so they can have something like the Sling when they grow up. You never know how a small act of kindness can change a life.... Even just getting to sit in a sling.

My 2cents

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• I was at Harbor Freight one day and when i came outside there were 2 kids gawking at the sling and mom asked me if it was mine.
    I said yes.
    She asked if she could take a picture of it, i, of course said yes
    She told her kids to stand by it, but don't touch it.
    I told her kids to get in it to get their picture taken.
    The looks of udder shock on their faces when i said that made me smile
    The looks on their faces when they climbed in it and sat down was priceless.

I have never said no to a child wanting to sit in it, or their moms :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• I enjoy seeing the looks on the kids faces when I let them jump in for a picture. These are just big boy toys I bought mine to put a smile on my face and if I can make someone else smile while I am at it then why not. I have even taken it into the day care my wife works at durning the summer program when the kids were outside and let them all get there pictures taken in it pretending to drive.

• I've lost count of the people I've pitched the keys to let alone told that they were welcome to get in and check it out, take pictures, etc.

I have been blessed beyond belief in my life and I was taught to share. It seems the more I share the more I am blessed. jes my .o2

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Same here. Let a many kid and adult take a seat in mine and even given a couple of rides. The kids are way worth it as they look as if they’ve taken a seat in their dream toy. It’s your ride and you can do as you wish but I enjoy seeing others having fun with our “toys”.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• I was at a garage sale and this young boy was just infatuated with the SS. His dad told me it was his birthday and was supose to get a ride in a lambo from one of dads friends, kid was bummed because the guy never showed up. So after I told him to get in for pictures to show off to his friends. I ask the dad if it was ok to take him for a spin. It made the kids day. He was grinning ear to ear. Wife told me later they could hear me get on it hitting the main road. Dad was like dam he giving her hell LOL. I ask the boy if he had any friends in the area so we went to about 5 differant houses so he could show off to his friends. It really made his day. I always tell kids they can get in it for pictures and most the time the parents seemed shocked I allowed it. BUT then you got the ass wipes that think they are allowed to just jump in and take pictures when you are not around. That is where I draw the line, I will and have ran them off with a vengeance.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• If it were not for a nice couple who said yes when I asked to sit in their slingshot one day up in Idyllwild I very well may have never owned one. I am still hoping to one day run into them again so that I can say thank you and show them my Slingshot

There are no local dealers and the odds of me driving up out of the valley to actually look at a Slingshot in person and to sit in one to see if it fit are pretty slim. I have no doubt that this couple and their generosity toward a total stranger are what pushed me over the edge and got me to actually make that drive. And the lady who talked with my wife about how much fun their slingshot is was no doubt very helpful in opening her up to the idea as well.

So I say if you have the time and someone wants to sit - let them - like me they very well might end up a fellow slingshot owner thanks to your generosity

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If it were not for a nice couple who said yes when I asked to sit in their slingshot one day up in Idyllwild I very well may have never owned one. I am still hoping to one day run into them again so that I can say thank you and show them my Slingshot

There are no local dealers and the odds of me driving up out of the valley to actually look at a Slingshot in person and to sit in one to see if it fit are pretty slim. I have no doubt that this couple and their generosity toward a total stranger are what pushed me over the edge and got me to actually make that drive. And the lady who talked with my wife about how much fun their slingshot is was no doubt very helpful in opening her up to the idea as well.

So I say if you have the time and someone wants to sit - let them - like me they very well might end up a fellow slingshot owner thanks to your generosity

Excellent, our feelings exactly, and even as I have mentioned before, I usually do not hesitate too much to even hand over the key! :) When asked what happens if somebody wrecks it, my response is that I just take their insurance money and go buy another one! :D

Bill

• I am more than willing to let people sit in the SS if they ask or I offer but don't just climb in her when I am not around. Came out of a restaurant and this jerk wad was starting to get in my slingshot and acting all bad around this girl. I kind of walked over there and said I wouldn't get in that vehicle if I were him because I knew the owner carried a gun. He puffed up and said he wasn't afraid. I said you should be because I am the owner. He shrank a little and said oh. I offered his girlfriend a ride and we were gone about a half hour. When we got back she said Oh he is still here. Had to laugh, hope I didn't cause a fight.

• I am more than willing to let people sit in the SS if they ask or I offer but don't just climb in her when I am not around. Came out of a restaurant and this jerk wad was starting to get in my slingshot and acting all bad around this girl. I kind of walked over there and said I wouldn't get in that vehicle if I were him because I knew the owner carried a gun. He puffed up and said he wasn't afraid. I said you should be because I am the owner. He shrank a little and said oh. I offered his girlfriend a ride and we were gone about a half hour. When we got back she said Oh he is still here. Had to laugh, hope I didn't cause a fight.

I also would like to say that as someone who comes from the motorcycle world letting others ride my bikes has always been a no-no, I am more than happy to let people sit in the passenger side whether for pictures or for a ride IF they ask but the people that just sits without asking piss me off.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

...see now if that were me I would have dropped her off somewhere else.....far from him ......