Halos reimagined

• Thank you very much to the pre-orders!! They shipped without the apps for the phones but with all functionality working via the button controller. I have taken down the site and will not open up for orders until the applications are done. The great folks that per-ordered will have to ship back the controller box (at my cost of course!) and I want to minimize that. Look for the new website with install videos and documentation, along with many more videos of the halos in action soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• So any updates on this, has anyone has received theirs?

I have received mine. I am impressed with the quality of the parts. I just haven't had the time nor the inclination to install with the heat in the afternoon down here.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• I have received mine as well. Have everything installed just trying to clean up wires(mostly other wires that I got lazy with when installing other mods) and hoping to finish everything up tonight. I plan on posting back once everything is done done however playing with the kit and showing it off the last few nights in the garage has slowed me down a bit. All I can say so far is WOW... hope to follow that up soon.

• Can’t wait to hear what you guys think! Finishing all orders and stream lined the production, so getting ready to make them much quicker.

I really appreciate everyone’s patience, I could not have asked for a better plank owner group then the 5 I got! I had to stop being so anal and keep changing or improving things and just let them go!

• And that sir is the hardest part.
    Well done.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• So this has been out for a while but noone(afaik) ever posted videos or pictures of their slingshots with it.

Also went to the website but it doesn't seem to be for sale .

I am looking for mods to do for the upcoming riding season and this one was in the back of my mind.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• So this has been out for a while but noone(afaik) ever posted videos or pictures of their slingshots with it.

Also went to the website but it doesn't seem to be for sale .

I am looking for mods to do for the upcoming riding season and this one was in the back of my mind.

I am getting a large batch ready and will open sales as I make them. I want to make sure I have them in stock and they ship as soon as they are bought (it’s a long process right now and mostly a one man show). The initial sets have been doing well and I would love for the people who got them to post their impressions and thoughts.

Be posting information soon, hope to have the new taillight for Maggie!

• I've been meaning to get back to this thread and update. Sorry for the delay. I haven't had much chance to play with the many features and patterns yet. I got them installed, quickly figured out how to use them, found a pattern I like and have just been riding. I've got everything on my sling tore apart right now but before spring gets here I hope to find the controller button a permanent home and get the strips installed under the hood.

This is the halos set up against the dingy yellows they were replacing.

After install lit up.

Control box mounted on the side of the air intake.

Pic of one of the multi color patterns.

Sequential turn signal mid-pattern.

I will say Tim has been great to work with. The attention to detail and craftsmanship was amazing. Everything was neatly organized and laid out when it arrived. I'm really excited to see what he does moving forward. I could go on and on.( No I'm not a paid spokesperson) just a really satisfied customer. I would gladly get these lights again without hesitation. I've definitely spent alot more for a lot less as far as mods. This is one of my favorites. Will definitely post back with more experience in the coming months or answer any questions if I can.

• Ok ...... These have been out there for a year. How about a little feedback from the early adopters. I could start tagging all of you but I'm hoping a few will chime in on their own.

:POKESS:

I'd also like to hear from pigmanfu on availability.

Mama wants halos :00007510: and I don't have one :00005129:

• I asked the same thing on January because I was looking into replacing my halos but the lack of post by the original buyers makes me think something did not go as planned.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.