Halos reimagined

• Thank you for that plug! It means a lot that you would think that!!!!❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know if my Piggy makes it then it is going to be on point! Looking forward to this!!!

• Tim,

I know I was an early "I want these" but replacing the rotors and brakes in 3 vehicles has put a pinch on the old SS money.

Maybe I can get in on a later set.

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• Tim,

I know I was an early "I want these" but replacing the rotors and brakes in 3 vehicles has put a pinch on the old SS money.

Maybe I can get in on a later set.

Totally understandable, thank you for your interest and I hope we continue to give you a reason to want them!

I hope you continue to follow along and give input when you can.

• When there are lets say 20 or less engraved kits left would you consider making a post saying so, it could motivate some of us who spent our allowed mod money on other things(Welter dual) to look under mattresses ,couches and if that doesn't work tell the wife/gf to skip a few spa days this month(might not be able to sleep in bedroom for a while but all for a good cause).

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• When there are lets say 20 or less engraved kits left would you consider making a post saying so, it could motivate some of us who spent our allowed mod money on other things(Welter dual) to look under mattresses ,couches and if that doesn't work tell the wife/gf to skip a few spa days this month(might not be able to sleep in bedroom for a while but all for a good cause).

I will indeed, I have not opened it yet anywhere but these forums, so I don’t think numbers will be an issue.

We offered the tops as a thank you for pre-orders and once we have all the production parts and are building kits, I don’t think we will have the time to do custom work. I am looking at next week having all the parts in and production will start!

Pre-orders run till July 15th at this time regardless if we ship early.

• 10-4

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I was just about to hit the confirm order button when I didnt see a damn PURPLE OPTION!! Can we order in a raw top??!! Make it a sexy raw top at that!!

Seriously tho, great job buddy! happy to see this come to life after all your hard work! You will do big things with this light kit from what we have all seen!

Love ya man!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• @pigmanfu while I'm really trying to find a reason not to re-do my current set up and all my halos(it's not working and my finger is on the pre-order button)I did have some questions with everything running through my head.

1. I was looking at the set up you had with the 2 60inch underbody strips. I already have the complete underbody done and plan on leaving it regardless. But my current halos have two empty plugs that I was planning using to try and incorporate some lights under the hood. What are your thoughts on using those two strips under the hood to light everything up when the hood is open? Wasn't sure on durability or how'd they do with the heat? Anybody else with lights currently under the hood please feel free to chime in as well with your experience.

2. Do you have any photos of the complete kit installed? Mainly where you have the control box mounted and the button placement in the cabin? Trying to figure out sizes for placement layout.

3. As far as the turn signals, when you say the plug is in line this means the existing turn signals will still work together with the halos and not the halos replacing the turn signals correct?

Hope all this made sense! Thanks in advance

• 1. The strips would work fine in the role. Of course you will want to keep them away from the areas that you can’t touch while running! The strips are gel coated and then put in a waterproof sleeve for double the protection (targeted at underbody where all kinds of fun things happen!) and an IP68 rating. As with any LED, you shorten the life of any with higher operational temperatures, but I think with proper placement you will get a long life. The strips for the Camfu kit are much thicker, with all the protection, so other strips will be able to fit in smaller locations. As with most strips, you can cut and solder them back together with wire strips to make them fit better. Proper procedure is required to ensure you don’t hinder performance or cause a short, etc. If you was to go that route you can contact us directly for some tips, links and pictures to get it done.

2. The kit is designed with extension cables to place box and button where you want. You could place the control box behind your seat if you wanted. The button comes with a 5 meter extension cable, so it is wherever you wish!
    The kit comes with more then enough length in extension cables to do our “default” layout which I’ll get pics together for you. Basically at the front of the sling behind the center lights.

3. Yes, you unplug the wiring plug from the body of the slingshot and plug in our cable that is made with OEM parts in-line, which splits out a cable for the control box and plug back in the wiring plug into our harness. I’ll post some pics of the cable as well.

Thanks for the questions!

• Is there a way to see how detailed the laser can get with an image? I was thinking of using my Logo that is on here?

It’s resolution is really high, I’ll have Robbie do a detailed image when he starts on the pre-orders this weekend. The limiting factor, for me at least, is it’s one color since it’s just etching off the powder coating and leaving the bare aluminum showing.