Halos reimagined

• Stay tuned for full details and pricing.
    Shipping July, pre-orders will open soon.

I’ll be back with more information soon! (Getting setup as a vendor as well!)

❤️

Oh btw, you have not seen nothing yet of what this kit includes or can do.

A controller like you have never seen!
    Full app support (iOS and Android)!
    Many more patterns!
    Lots of customizable settings, stay tuned!!

Update:

Kit consist of:
    1 Controller box
    4 x 100mm Halo Rings (39 leds per halo)
    2 x 80mm Halo Rings (30 leds per halo)
    4 x 1 meter halo extension cables
    2 x 2 meter halo extension cables
    1 button controller with 14 led halo ring (button color offered at this time are Black, Blue, Red and Silver)
    1 x 5 meter button extension cable
    2 x turn signal cables (no cut, direct factory plug in)
    1 20A power inverter (12v - 5V)

Unit connects to iOS and Android via Bluetooth.

Unit supports a strip output for underbody/engine compartment strips. One output that can be split for mirrors effect. Each strip
    Will be 30 leds and are on a separate channel as are each of the halos.
    Videos will be coming showing both the button and underbody strip effects in action.

Halos are available in white and clear coating (leds are blacked out):

Sample pic of kit: (labels and kit assembly is cleaned up for production units!)

Sample of white halos:

Sample of clear halos:

Few clips from 1st music visualizer:

Pre-orders are up, you will find them at the following link:
    Camfu

Pre-orders are up for this site only at this time. I will limit it to 100 for now and those 100 will be "Plankowners" and not only receive the offer of a powder coated top with laser engraved text or logo, but also that status for being the first supporters will include special discounts for every additional product release (that will stack with any other sale Camfu offers). The tail light mold is almost done (sampled the plastic injection mold for the first time 3 weeks ago) and it will be entering "beta" testing within a few weeks! You think the Halo's do some really cool stuff? ;)

A little information about the kit and pre-order status:

The kit will ship with at least the following:
    8 different music visualizer modes
    6 different turn signal modes
    16 selectable single color modes from button
    30 selectable pattern modes from button
    12 startup patterns selectable from button
    8 selectable running patterns from button
    4 brightness settings for halo selectable from button
    4 brightness settings for button halo selectable from button

The Halo's work in the following manner:
    Startup delay (defaults at 2 seconds), selectable by user from 2,3,4,5,6 seconds.
    Runs selected startup pattern
    Runs selected running pattern (default is all white)

A quick button press (less than 1.5 seconds) will advance the button to its next memory position and display whatever is set at that number. Users can enter setup mode and change the position to any of the single colors or patterns available.
    A button press of longer than 1.5 second and less than 3.5 will put the halos back into running mode. As you hold the button in the ring changes color to show you what will happen if you release it. Here it will go all white and if you release it you will enter running mode.
    Keep holding the button past 3.5 and the ring will go all black, release the button and all halos will go off.
    Keep holding the button past 4.5 seconds and you will start to enter the setup modes. The manual will cover all the details of how to program it from the single button.
    Keep holding the button past 10 seconds release and you will enter the music visualizer mode.
    Powering off the halos via a switch (if configured) or turning off the power to the slingshot will prompt the halos to run its shutdown sequence and turn off.

Turn signals install with no wire cutting, simply plug the halo wire in-line with the OEM connector and turn signal.
    Hazards also work in selected turn signal pattern.

A detail install guide (video and document) will be provided before the product is shipped.

The only connections you will do is 2 wires, power and ground to the inverter included.

Power inverter is 20A 5V with in-line fuse (10A) on the 12V side.

Cleaning pads and 3m primer pens are included, all halos and strips have 3m tape backing.

Control button has magnetic mount and includes both smaller a round plate and larger square plate for mounting options.

Please feel free to message me or ask any questions here and I will be happy to answer.

All the above are finished and tested and ready to go. Units are in production now. The halo's and strips are made for me, from my own design, from a company in china. I am very proud of the product they are making for me, it is the best I have found after many different samples tested from other companies. The microprocessor is designed and made here in the USA and the control board itself is designed by and proprietary to Camfu. I assemble the electronic board with the components and solder all the wires myself and everything is tested and retested before I will send anything out! The button is also made here in Florida and assembled by Camfu!

My goal was made in the USA, but I would have to charge $1500 for the kit to make any profit.... :( Sourcing some things like PCB (board and led) manufacturing in the USA is just not practical.

I will replace any of the halos that might develop a problem with any led (the dreaded dead or use to be white, now yellow led!) free of charge, simply let me know and I will send one out and request the problem halo shipped back so I can track problems and keep on the vendor for quality control! I will give a year from purchase for that replacement as well as the entire kit. The control box will ship with a tamper sticker on it, so as long as it isn't broken, no questions asked replacements!

Knock on wood, none of my test mules have had a single problem and I beat them up!
    The halos and strips themselves are tested before they leave the manufacturer and I tested them each as a kit before they are shipped out.

If any problems are found as we move forward with the hardware, we will get a fix for it quickly and get it to you at no charge.

The app for both iOS and android is still in development (the only thing not finished), which is why the shipment date is estimated in July. The unit fully works without the app, but the app will allow a lot more options and ease of use for the settings. Features unlocked from the app will be forthcoming, I don't want to list them until the app is done and ready to publish. If we come to July and the app isn't looking good for completion on time, I will be happy to refund pre-orders or ship the units fully working via the button. This will not be a Kickstarter that never ships or keeps having delays, the units are fully functional in all the videos you have seen and will see in the next few days. I have withheld app videos and details because I will not show or list things that are not working.

Thanks for the interest and please feel free to ask me anything here or via private message or email me @ timhay@camfuinc.com

P.S. I did a really special $550 total bundle (4-100mm , 2-80mm) with 2 60-led underbody ip68 rated strips and a Y-splitter for pre-orders as well. Those strips will be add-ons for $39 each strip and $6 for the splitter.

Pre-orders will be limited to 100 for that and the powder coated top reasons!

Look forward to hearing from you all!

• damn........ Just DAMN

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• But wait... There's more?!? 8o

How about wheel rings or underglow to match?

A lighting project is next for my Sling, but still waiting... I don't mind DIY, just hope price is right! :saint:

I'll start keeping old light bulbs that I would otherwise recycle .... they're gently used

• These are flat out badass!! Been following the making of these for some time now and am very proud to see my brother doing big things with the setup on these halos!! Great job @pigmanfu can't wait to see them on our rides!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• @pigmanfu Just bring me a set.to Maggie valley! I know you said July but I am hoping you might have a demo set you would sell laying around.....

If your not coming to Maggie Valley just overnight me a set to the hotel address.

I must have them! They are kick ass. Last year I saw a set that was similar but you couldn't control how each light phased in and out.

These would go good with my other lights I have. To get mine to work with music and actually get brighter with the louder music I had to build my own controller.

Message me the info on what all it can do and what it's going to set me back.