Halos reimagined

• I’m alive and well and so is Camfu. I’m just really slow in ramping up! I have reached out to the people who ordered the first run units and heard nothing but happiness from them. That being said I have asked for pictures and feedback and not really got anything back and I definitely don’t want to bother them.

I keep adding to the halo’s cause I have issues (they are never good enough!). I did turn the store back on and didn’t tell anyone so a gentleman who wanted to buy a set could. I will make you a custom set if you wish. Contact me here and I’ll be happy to talk with you! I will post a big update next week! I am getting ready to really launch in the next few weeks and advertise etc. Let me know if you wish a custom set made for you.

I’m not in a huge hurry yet to sale, but soon will be!

Always offer you a full refund if they don’t blow you away.

Thanks!!

• Just to jump in as well. I posted a quick review and some pics back in January. However to follow up the lights are still working and doing great. The patterns and synching are phenomenal. They do get a lot of attention when in use from fellow slingshot owners that know what other halos out there are capable and not capable of doing. Most importantly to me, they still look brand new and do not have the yellowing that my old halos did. Glad to see Tim is still moving forward and looking forward to what else Camfu has on the horizon.

• Sorry for the late response. Here are some pics from the install and a quick video of the turn signal integration. If anyone needs a video or pictures of anything let me know. I purchased one of the original kits and it is still going strong. Just wish there was an app available.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

Edited once, last by WraithSS ().

• I’m still kicking! Been a crazy year even without the virus. With the help of a few testers the new and improved unit will be ready soon, with the initial app. Once it’s done and tested I’ll make as many as I can and put them up for anyone wanting them. I’ll be updating the initial plank owners as well. Looking forward to it!

• Little update to the thread. Halos and underglow are still going strong and have never skipped a beat. This kit blows away everything I had from Tricled.

However, I have switched over to the 2020+ front end so I need to change over the halos to strips and need some information from pigmanfu to make sure I am ordering the right kind of addressable LEDs.

Also any news on the phone app?

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• Little update to the thread. Halos and underglow are still going strong and have never skipped a beat. This kit blows away everything I had from Tricled.

However, I have switched over to the 2020+ front end so I need to change over the halos to strips and need some information from pigmanfu to make sure I am ordering the right kind of addressable LEDs.

Also any news on the phone app?

Pics of the new front end? Yours was always one my favorites... I've thought about doing the 2020 conversion, but I still need a battery! 😂

• Pics of the new front end? Yours was always one my favorites... I've thought about doing the 2020 conversion, but I still need a battery! 😂

Sorry, no pics just yet. Wraith is in pieces at the moment getting a facelift, upgrades, and full color change. When it is out of my lab the forum will get photos immediately. 😁