SSitS 2018 Memories Now Maggie Valley

• While in Maggie Valley this year I received a notice from the IRS for additional monies and penalties from 2016. Just spent the last 5 hours filing amended returns for both the 2016 and 2017 tax years. The letter from the IRS was quite a shock but after getting through the amended returns I feel pretty good about the mistakes, I just hope the IRS agrees and the penalties are kept to a minimum.

I really have better things to do!

Dang!! I want to give this a thumbs down for what they are putting you through!!! ;(
    Hopefully you come through the experience without losing half your ass!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• While in Maggie Valley this year I received a notice from the IRS for additional monies and penalties from 2016. Just spent the last 5 hours filing amended returns for both the 2016 and 2017 tax years. The letter from the IRS was quite a shock but after getting through the amended returns I feel pretty good about the mistakes, I just hope the IRS agrees and the penalties are kept to a minimum.

I feel your pain. About a year after I first moved to AR the IRS said I was off $1200 on my return from 7 years earlier. After penalties, interest, and interest on penalties that cost me almost $7000. I really don’t like those people. :cursing:
    This year we got back from Maggie and had a letter from them again. Said they owed me $251 from 2015 and I should receive it in a couple months. Guess they used the penalties and interest on themselves to pay for the people to look at the computer printout that probably laid around for a few months and then someone else had to fill in the form letter. Now it goes to another department for someone to requisition a check, someone to get the check printed, then someone to look up my address, someone to put it in an envelope, someone to put a stamp on it, then someone to take it to the mail carrier so they can ship it around the country for a while and it will eventually get here. :cursing:
    Sorry, just not fond of government lack of any efficiency!

IRS got me for 15 & 16 for enough extra (after the go around with my tax man) to pay 3/4 of the cost of a new Sling...just before coming to Maggie Valley.

• A huge shout out to everyone who bought raffle tickets and participated in the auction to donate all the proceeds to Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. A very special shout out to “Pay it Forward” @Painter who donated many of his pieces to the auction. I was fortunate to get a winning bid on a beautiful set of Carbon Fiber Humpless Inserts. Very happy to give to such a cause. These special pieces will never be sold as I am only a curator until I will donate them for fundraising again!

• A huge shout out to everyone who bought raffle tickets and participated in the auction to donate all the proceeds to Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. A very special shout out to “Pay it Forward” @Painter who donated many of his pieces to the auction. I was fortunate to get a winning bid on a beautiful set of Carbon Fiber Humpless Inserts. Very happy to give to such a cause. These special pieces will never be sold as I am only a curator until I will donate them for fundraising again!

Really like the profile.

You could have just sent them a couple of hammers and a toilet seat. That should cover up to about $3k in taxes based on what they pay some of their no bid vendors for supplies

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I was so happy to hear that you sold out of all your hood pins Phil. To even take a pair off your own ride to make a customer happy is the kind of service provider I like to support. I can't wait to see them on my ride this fall

Honestly I was surprised at the demand, I brought more product with me than I installed last year and sold out by Friday! I am looking forward to what is next for yours.

• I agree... @mniron customer service is the bar that all other vendors are measured. Every time I have had a question he is always there to help. He has earned my respect and my money....keep making stuff and I'm buyin it!

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Honestly I was surprised at the demand, I brought more product with me than I installed last year and sold out by Friday! I am looking forward to what is next for yours.

The bad weather helps vendors more than they planned for. Too wet to ride, so might as well spend the fuel savings on something

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Honestly I was surprised at the demand, I brought more product with me than I installed last year and sold out by Friday! I am looking forward to what is next for yours.

I worked hard in sales for you! I tried to get 7 people to come to you, and I'm pretty sure 4 of them did it. Also talked @scootertrash into the stainless upgrade for his..... even though his wife keeps trying to bill me for the difference! :00008356: