Tropical Storm Alberta

• Things are not looking good people. Not only with the rain forecast for the whole week, but now we will have Tropical Storm Alberta to deal with if the forecast path holes true. It will be running over us on Wed. or Thurs. Damn I hate to call this trip off.

• It bears watching, but also keep in mind that storm paths and intensity can change drastically within any given 24 hour period, especially once over land. Don't fret just yet, stay optimistic.

You are talking to the one that left Georgetown in the SLINGSHOT at the same time the hurricane was making landfall in Charleston.

• I have been in Gatlinburg since tues. rain in the forecast every day. It has been sunny with a rain shower every afternoon for about an hour then clears right up. Alberto might be a game changer but I am already here and not going home till after the event. I rode down from Michigan yes it rained off and on all the way down put the rain suit on and off so many times I couldn't count. But I am here and by God I am going to enjoy SSITS!!

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

• I have been in Gatlinburg since tues. rain in the forecast every day. It has been sunny with a rain shower every afternoon for about an hour then clears right up. Alberto might be a game changer but I am already here and not going home till after the event. I rode down from Michigan yes it rained off and on all the way down put the rain suit on and off so many times I couldn't count. But I am here and by God I am going to enjoy SSITS!!

Welcome to Tennessee! Afternoon TStorms are the norm. Listening to thunder outside right now. Fired up the grill a couple of minutes ago. Beer brats and veggie packets on the grill. This too will pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Ya'll can post up all the scary crap you want to but your not going to scare me outta being at @KayTwo s house Wednesday for lunch. If necessary we'll just have a Hurricane Party but we ain't giving up!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Our local forecast for this week showed rain every day and it turned out sunny and hot! An 80% chance means there is an 80% chance of some type of precipitation sometime during that 24 hour period.

Looking at Maggie weather, the forecast changes almost hourly to the good or bad. My Sister lives there and has had some afternoon showers for an hour or two and then partly cloudy or partly sunny.
    Those who cancelled last year regretted it because is was gorgeous 90% of the time.
    You all put your “Big Boy” pants on and show up. Even if it constantly rains all the time, just being with fellow Members is worth the journey.
    If you are riding there and run into some rain, just use caution. Wait it out if you can and just get there safe!

• Our local forecast for this week showed rain every day and it turned out sunny and hot! An 80% chance means there is an 80% chance of some type of precipitation sometime during that 24 hour period.

Looking at Maggie weather, the forecast changes almost hourly to the good or bad. My Sister lives there and has had some afternoon showers for an hour or two and then partly cloudy or partly sunny.
    Those who cancelled last year regretted it because is was gorgeous 90% of the time.
    You all put your “Big Boy” pants on and show up. Even if it constantly rains all the time, just being with fellow Members is worth the journey.
    If you are riding there and run into some rain, just use caution. Wait it out if you can and just get there safe!

^^^ ALL OF THIS!!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

I'll be headed that way around 4am Tuesday morning. Will drive through a tornado to get there if I have to. @FunCycle you be safe.... I hope you can make it..

I am coming, HELL or HIGH WATER. I am thinking about leaving in the morning if everything looks good. I just finished wiping down the Sling for the last time before leaving. WHOOP --PE! IT IS TIME for SSITS 2018

wait a second no one said the posse had a dress code - I don't remember anything about having to wear pants

• wait a second no one said the posse had a dress code - I don't remember anything about having to wear pants

I'm sure you'll be fine if you just put on whatever fits over your "big boy," and call it good. Well, maybe also just stay sitting in your Sling instead of getting up and walking around...