Slightly used 2015 base model for sale

• I have a sneaking suspicion that Polaris would have stopped production of the SlingShot years ago due to a lack of sales, or probably not even start production in the first place, if this was actually a requirement?.........................
    Bill

My rule for me, I love people who buy things on credit. It has allowed me the opportunity to buy lots of stuff at a reduced price when they sell. That's the beauty of living debt free, cash on hand.

• My rule for me, I love people who buy things on credit. It has allowed me the opportunity to buy lots of stuff at a reduced price when they sell. That's the beauty of living debt free, cash on hand.

That is the way that I do also. People today even look at the homes that they decide to buy about how much money can I make if I sell tomorrow. Damn you bought the thing to live in, the last thing on my mine is selling. If I did not want it I would not have bought. Everything is not about return on investment, I have more things to worry about than that.