Test drive this afternoon

• I was taught by my best friend when I was 13, he was 18...he would let me drive around the deserted shopping mall...until I actually hit the mall...LOL It was a while before he let me try again. Then there was a time he was teaching me to back up and God I wish I was making this up but...I literally backed up and over (yes under the rear bumper and out the front bumper) a small tree. He was laughing so hard he couldn't get mad at me.

SSreaper

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• I was taught by my best friend when I was 13, he was 18...he would let me drive around the deserted shopping mall...until I actually hit the mall...LOL It was a while before he let me try again. Then there was a time he was teaching me to back up and God I wish I was making this up but...I literally backed up and over (yes under the rear bumper and out the front bumper) a small tree. He was laughing so hard he couldn't get mad at me.

SSreaper

good thing you are on the other side of the country :rolleyes:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Naa the ARMY fixed that problem right away! Hell they fixed a few problems...LOL
    SSREAPER

military has a way of doing that - - and thank you very much for your service

• One of these days I need to teach my wife to drive with a manual transmission. Does anyone know if it is still possible to rent a car that is not an automatic? back in the 60's my dad taught me in a rental car so I wouldn't hurt his car - always seemed like a good idea

Yep. In Curacao. Not a Ferrari or Lamborghini. A Kia. There were 100 cars in the lot last summer and they gave me that piece of...machinery. Worth the trip though - it was our 30th anniversary. Next week is 31.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Yep. In Curacao. Not a Ferrari or Lamborghini. A Kia. There were 100 cars in the lot last summer and they gave me that piece of...machinery. Worth the trip though - it was our 30th anniversary. Next week is 31.

congratulations on 31 years - - believe it or not today, May 26 is the 21st anniversary of Sara and my first date