News, Speculation & Rumours

• SSREAPER wrote:

airoutlaw wrote:

SSREAPER wrote:

I heard this is Polaris answer to the vision problem. This is the 2020 model. You can see everything clearly if you have 20/20 vision

SSreaper
      See everything except my ass in it!
      ARE YOU THAT BIG?!?
      SSreaper

Nope! It's a physics thing...

Sometimes you see something and that thought pops up...

At what speed will the asshole be traveling when it passes through the brain cavity after the face smashes something hard.

That and the pusher pedals are probably too small.
      Remember when you wished you were older? How's that working out for you now??? :00008862:
    • SSREAPER wrote:

I heard this is Polaris answer to the vision problem. This is the 2020 model. You can see everything clearly if you have 20/20 vision

SSreaper
      I can't see that Polaris ever had a "Vision" problem.
      Except they didn't produce a trike variant, as standard.

So, then they had to close Victory down.
      Even so, what a great machine that was, when converted into a trike.
      All the best, from UK_Paul
    • UK_Paul wrote:

SSREAPER wrote:

SSreaper
      I can't see that Polaris ever had a "Vision" problem.Except they didn't produce a trike variant, as standard.

So, then they had to close Victory down.
      Even so, what a great machine that was, when converted into a trike.
      WHAT?!?!? You mean no problem other than looking right in back of you? Right?

SSreaper
      :BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS: :COLDAIRSS: :COILOVERSS:
    • Another "Spy-Shot" of work on the next top secret model SlingShot.

The location is so secret, that the gardener didn't even know the yard that the team were working in existed.

Only one seat, so that the 1.4 diesel engine has a small chance of working. :S

Additional aluminium body panneling to stiffen the body structure, to help hold everything together, with the new 324hp oil burning, engine.

Looks like they are keeping the iconic fin and making more room, inside it, to fit an arial that may actualy pick up a radio station or two, in this design.
      All the best, from UK_Paul
    • UK_Paul wrote:

Another "Spy-Shot" of work on the next top secret model SlingShot.

The location is so secret, that the gardener didn't even know the yard that the team were working in existed.

Additional aluminium body panneling to stiffen the body structure, to help hold everything together, with the new 324hp oil burning, engine.

Looks like they are keeping the iconic fin and making more room, inside it, to fit an arial that may actualy pick up a radio station or two, in this design.
      Looks on par to normal Polaris thinking...

Start with expensive wheels, both road and steering...

Then start cutting production cost on everything else.
      Remember when you wished you were older? How's that working out for you now??? :00008862:
    • airoutlaw wrote:

UK_Paul wrote:

Another "Spy-Shot" of work on the next top secret model SlingShot.

Looks on par to normal Polaris thinking...
      Start with expensive wheels, both road and steering...

Then start cutting production cost on everything else.
      Wait that was too close to be wrong... @airoutlaw do you work for the polaris budget team???

SSreaper
      :BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS: :COLDAIRSS: :COILOVERSS:

Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.