SSITS 2018 VENDORS

• Slingmods called me months ago and advised they were cancelling all the shows for 2018 as they were extremely busy,short staffed and needed their personnel in the office.They are still a sponsor on our site and they are welcome to participate in 2019 if they choose.
    Slingshot Roadsters is owned now by Scott McIndoe who purchased it from me 8 months ago.I am still here running it for 2 years.It is still an independent company.The idea is to improve the shows better than ever.Slingmods and any legitimate Slingshot vendors are always welcome at any event we do.Slingshot Only also owned by Scott is treated,charged and pays Slingshot Roadsters exactly the same as any other vendor does.

• They pay themselves? 8|

It's an advantage that business's get that you and I will never qualify for and don't know anything about. You see here's the plan, company A pays company B and that is a tax deductible expense for company A while company B has to claim it as income so they pay tax as income but juggle a whole bunch of other numbers before the taxes are filed so it actually somehow becomes a loss which makes it deductible for the one guy who is the top dog of both companies. You simply don't have an accountant that can make that happen for you!

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

Edited once, last by maverick5990 ().

• Just look at huge corporations, a lot of CEO's will sit on each other's stakeholders membership boards and are the ones that approve the huge bonuses and raises for each other. This happens in hospitals and universities and all types of governing bodies of corporations. When you see salaries in the millions this is more than likely what is happening if you are to dig into the names of the stakeholders and board of directors involved

• Slingmods called me months ago and advised they were cancelling all the shows for 2018 as they were extremely busy,short staffed and needed their personnel in the office.They are still a sponsor on our site and they are welcome to participate in 2019 if they choose.
    Slingshot Roadsters is owned now by Scott McIndoe who purchased it from me 8 months ago.I am still here running it for 2 years.It is still an independent company.The idea is to improve the shows better than ever.Slingmods and any legitimate Slingshot vendors are always welcome at any event we do.Slingshot Only also owned by Scott is treated,charged and pays Slingshot Roadsters exactly the same as any other vendor does.

Ever since Cycle Springs sold their accessory division to Slingshot Only, I haven't had the best of experience in dealing with them. Also, Jimmy who was with them from the beginning is no longer there, and frankly I'm not surprised he left. Just my take.

• Ever since Cycle Springs sold their accessory division to Slingshot Only, I haven't had the best of experience in dealing with them. Also, Jimmy who was with them from the beginning is no longer there, and frankly I'm not surprised he left. Just my take.

That's only the tip of the iceberg, from what I understand. You'll also notice that no one has stepped into the breach left by Jimmy's departure as a recognizable customer service and sales POC, all they use is the corporate profile. No individual or personal touch to their business presence anymore.

• My wife has mentioned new seats for the SS, she has also mentioned a double oven, a new dryer, new curtains, wood floors and carpet. THINK SHE FORGOT WE ARE GOING TO 2018 SSITS. :evil:

Georgia got a new Kitchen in March so I'm looking for all the 'free' lunches I can get --- maybe a supper or two.

• Hope to see you all in Maggie Valley! SlingTunes has been super busy with some new products. We also are now working out of a 32' trailer with a full 32' pro awning. We have been super busy getting it as ready as it could be to debut in SSITS. Some super cool stuff to show and offer to Slingshot owners, and yes!!! WE NOW OFFER ORANGE ON OUR COOL PARTS!!! Thank you all for your support and always know you can reach out to me for all your audio upgrade needs. Thank you all!!! Shawn Markley