Wrecked Sling in Houston

• Saw this on FB too. Hope the driver/passenger are good to go.

"Uh oh, they pulled a MiM! It'll buff right out otherwise, send it to painter."

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• hmmm, Houston... Wet Roads ....Sound familiar @MiM

Yes...

In the contrary most crash/fender benders have been a red ones because they go way too fast.
    The only slow grey to wipe out has been @MiM

Super fast black and green now... You know... Dodge Viper Snakeskin Green fast... ;)

Saw this on FB too. Hope the driver/passenger are good to go.

"Uh oh, they pulled a MiM! It'll buff right out otherwise, send it to painter."

Yes... ;(

Not only am I grateful that I didn't get hurt with my spin and hit, but that I was able to steer and adjust so I didn't do front end damage... I swear that thought was going through my mind as I was spinning and staring at the concrete barrier...

"crap! Please, please, please don't hit the front end... Please, please, please... Ah... Just a scuff..."

• we give you a lot of grief sir but we do it with family love and when all is said and done we are most happy because you weren't hurt

• Wow, I think you had a bit of luck on your side MiM. Paint can be fixed but how did you get the brown stain out of the seat?

• It was raining, so the stain never set in @exharleyrider and @BKL...

But again, I was happy that it wasn't the front! That would have been way more expensive... The wing, wheel, and bottom bucket was about $700 total and thankfully, as the awesome guy Jim is... He painted the replacement panels to match...

She's been all better for some time now... :thumbsup: