R-Shot ECU Cover - Now on Sale

• Tired of looking at that unattractive ECU? The R-Shot ECU gives you a clean look... add your Favorite Theme Color! Sale price powder coated $38.00. Comes with stainless steel hardware and spacers. Made from aluminum and water jet cut for years of durability and still continues to dissipate heat.

As always, comes with easy color lnstructions and photos. Installation time: 8 minutes, level of difficulty: 2, Look: 10! :thumbup:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

Edited once, last by lrobbi ().

• Tired of looking at that unattractive ECU? The R-Shot ECU gives you a clean look... add your Favorite Theme Color! Sale price powder coated $38.00. Comes with stainless steel hardware and spacers. Made from aluminum and water jet cut for years of durability and still continues to dissipate heat.

As always, comes with easy color lnstructions and photos. Installation time: 8 minutes, level of difficulty: 2, Look: 10! :thumbup:

Not sure that is exactly what you meant to type!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

Edited once, last by Ghost ().

• Awesome!!

Just ordered one in red. :thumbup:

Now to figure out what graphic I want to apply to it as well!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Cool @roadog1aj !

I got the full dress kit in red. Serious hunks of metal and looks awesome. Much bigger than the pics suggest. You could probably stand on it.

Made by virgin angels. @lrobbi is just the distributer (robbi dude being neither).

Couldn't agree more my Brother!!
    The coolest and most well built items are mostly coming from the members of this forum and our Slingshot family!!!

And I fully endorse the employment practices of these vendors by hiring virgin angels......even tho said virgin angels will probably be known only as angels shortly......virgins are not known to last very long amongst this batch of hoodlums........ :00000019::whistling:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I

Tired of looking at that unattractive ECU? The R-Shot ECU gives you a clean look... add your Favorite Theme Color! Sale price powder coated $38.00. Comes with stainless steel hardware and spacers. Made from aluminum and water jet cut for years of durability and still continues to dissipate heat.

If you are at SSITS, I would definitely be interested in buying one there. Would like to have a RED one.

• I

If you are at SSITS, I would definitely be interested in buying one there. Would like to have a RED one.

Hi @Miller Time sorry I will not be at SSTS - my Anniversary is that same time and the Mrs needs some beach time.

Red is pretty good looking in the ECU. I can have one shipped out to you on the 30th of May if you decide to purchase. Thank you

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.