Sold the Slingshot moving on...for now

• Sold the Slingshot moving on...for now

Hi everyone,

It's been about 3 years and I had a blast with the Slingshot but a friend of mine made me an offer that I couldn't past up and I sold the Slingshot. Even tho I didn't post a lot I was on the forum everyday. I would like to thank all the members on here for the advice that you ever gave me it was and will always be appreciated. I'm not left without any "toy" I decided to purchase a Corvette, yellow wasn't my first choice but this was a deal I couldn't pass up either. I'm sure one day I may get another Slingshot.

Here's the last picture of the Slingshot the day I sold it and the Corvette

Thank you everyone I will still be checking in on the forum

Be safe

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ice9812 ().

• Sold the Slingshot moving on...for now

Congrats on the new toy. When I sold the Wing my choice was either the Sling or a Vet. For me, the Sling won. Enjoy yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      John
      '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
      '15 Ram 2500
      '16 Denali 289 RK
      '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:
    • Ice9812 wrote:

@Ghost @airoutlaw @pricejh61 @dangerdarrell @lrobbi

Thanks everyone I appreciate it

I'll still be following the Slingshot and reading the forum. I still have to help my friend that bought the sling with a few things he wants to change/add. I'm also waiting for the side exhaust from Hahn to replace the Alpha one for him.
      Welter will have their side exhaust ready at Maggie Valley.
      :SLRSS: :HEADERSS: :COILOVERSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS:
    • dangerdarrell wrote:

Ice9812 wrote:

I'll still be following the Slingshot and reading the forum. I still have to help my friend that bought the sling with a few things he wants to change/add. I'm also waiting for the side exhaust from Hahn to replace the Alpha one for him.
      Ahhhh. Thanks for sharing that! I want be at MV this year but want to know more about there side exhaust. Thanks.
      Lrobbi - RShotAccessories.com

:D

L R-SHOT
      - YouTube

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
      RACE DISCONNECTED US,
      RELIGION SEPERATED US,
      POLITICS DIVIDED US,
      AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.
    • dangerdarrell wrote:

Ice9812 wrote:

Thank you for the information I wasn't even aware they were making one. I'll definitely look into that.
    • Sorry to see your Sling going Bye Bye @Ice9812!!

It was an honor to have met you at the Lake George event a couple years back. I never forget a friend, and you are on my list. I'm glad you're staying with us on the forum, and hope to meet up with you again some time down the road!!!
      I have always been a fan of your mods, as I believe you were the first to introduce some of them to us!!!!

Congrats on the new Vette!!! It's a beauty for sure!! While Yellow does not look good on many vehicles, somehow the Vettes pull it off every time!!!!
      I would take a yellow Vette any day of the week!!!

Enjoy the ride and don't be a stranger my friend!!!
      Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi
    • roadog1aj wrote:

Sorry to see your Sling going Bye Bye @Ice9812!!

It was an honor to have met you at the Lake George event a couple years back. I never forget a friend, and you are on my list. I'm glad you're staying with us on the forum, and hope to meet up with you again some time down the road!!!
      I have always been a fan of your mods, as I believe you were the first to introduce some of them to us!!!!

Congrats on the new Vette!!! It's a beauty for sure!! While Yellow does not look good on many vehicles, somehow the Vettes pull it off every time!!!!
      I would take a yellow Vette any day of the week!!!

Enjoy the ride and don't be a stranger my friend!!!
      Thank you . I enjoyed meeting you guys up there too. I can say I met some great people up Lake George and I wish I could have made it to more events but it just never worked out. I hope to meet up with you guys again too in the future. I will definetly stick around my friend.

I still miss the Sling there's a few more popping up around here lately and the smiles it puts on people's faces especially kids was always enjoyable.

Thank you for the compliments Im enjoying the vette

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ice9812 ().

Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.