Sold the Slingshot moving on...for now

• Hi everyone,

It's been about 3 years and I had a blast with the Slingshot but a friend of mine made me an offer that I couldn't past up and I sold the Slingshot. Even tho I didn't post a lot I was on the forum everyday. I would like to thank all the members on here for the advice that you ever gave me it was and will always be appreciated. I'm not left without any "toy" I decided to purchase a Corvette, yellow wasn't my first choice but this was a deal I couldn't pass up either. I'm sure one day I may get another Slingshot.

Here's the last picture of the Slingshot the day I sold it and the Corvette

Thank you everyone I will still be checking in on the forum

Be safe

• Congrats on the new toy. When I sold the Wing my choice was either the Sling or a Vet. For me, the Sling won. Enjoy yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Love that Vette @Ice9812. I have tried to get my wife to trade her Charger for one just like that. So far she is keeping the Charger (she has a Sling too) because she thinks we need money to retire. :( I think we need more toys. Two Slings are nice but two Slings and a Vette would be great.

• That is still an awesome machine... u will be missed. Good luck and enjoy that Vette

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• @Ghost @airoutlaw @pricejh61 @dangerdarrell @lrobbi

Thanks everyone I appreciate it

I'll still be following the Slingshot and reading the forum. I still have to help my friend that bought the sling with a few things he wants to change/add. I'm also waiting for the side exhaust from Hahn to replace the Alpha one for him.

Welter will have their side exhaust ready at Maggie Valley.

• Sorry to see your Sling going Bye Bye @Ice9812!!

It was an honor to have met you at the Lake George event a couple years back. I never forget a friend, and you are on my list. I'm glad you're staying with us on the forum, and hope to meet up with you again some time down the road!!!
    I have always been a fan of your mods, as I believe you were the first to introduce some of them to us!!!!

Congrats on the new Vette!!! It's a beauty for sure!! While Yellow does not look good on many vehicles, somehow the Vettes pull it off every time!!!!
    I would take a yellow Vette any day of the week!!!

Enjoy the ride and don't be a stranger my friend!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Thank you . I enjoyed meeting you guys up there too. I can say I met some great people up Lake George and I wish I could have made it to more events but it just never worked out. I hope to meet up with you guys again too in the future. I will definetly stick around my friend.

I still miss the Sling there's a few more popping up around here lately and the smiles it puts on people's faces especially kids was always enjoyable.

Thank you for the compliments Im enjoying the vette