Free body panels in Maggie Valley* This deal has been finalized - Thanks

• Trying to pay it forward knowing that there are a lot of slingshot owners who would love to have a custom look, but for one reason or another have decided to keep their body in the stock colors from the factory. Here is what I'm proposing. I have one of the original 2015 SL Red models that I wanted to stand out from the rest, so I purchased the AMR Attack graphics kit and had it professionally installed a couple of years ago. (Picture of this made Ross's 2018 calendar for the month of February - thanks Ross). I am going to change the look and have it painted. To do so requires me to obviously remove all the graphics first. Rather than do that and destroy the vinyl graphics, I'm willing to donate them to someone who would appreciate having them. All I ask that we get together one morning, afternoon or evening in Maggie Valley, line up both slingshots side by side and swap my panels for yours. It doesn't matter what color yours are as they are going to be sanded and painted anyway.

Due to lingering health issues, I'm not going to be too helpful in doing the panel removals, but I'll do what i can. I'm sure there are forum members who have removed these panels before and are willing to lend a hand for a tank of gas and a few beers (I hope). So if this sounds interesting to you, contact me via PM and I can provide additional details and pictures if needed. I will contact you in the order in which the PM's come in to be fair to everyone.

To be up front with everyone, the modified center hood panel (fake fuel injector stacks will NOT be included in the deal and we will swap yours over. Or if you want, I will toss in a used J-Mod clear panel as long as you request it so i can bring it with me on the trip

So, anyone interested?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I am not interested in the trade but willing to lead a hand in making the swap if you get a taker and need an extra hand to make it go quicker.

Thank you so much for the offer "The Rush". It will be great seeing you in MV in a few days. If there's any takers on the deal, I might just take you up on it. It's a shame that nobody wants to upgrade their stock sl (or any colored one) for free. it's almost as bad as having to spend time removing the stickers and tossing them into the trash

• Well don't fold that hand.

Lot of folks not on the forum and folks that haven't read your post will be at Maggie Valley.

Impromptu stuff is real.

And if beer is involved, could be friends there that you don't even know yet.

Hell, I am sitting here not knowing if I will even make it there this year... but not throwing my hand in yet!

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Well guys, I'm happy to say that this deal has been closed. One of our own (I didn't get his permission to post his name, but I'm sure he'd have no problem coming forward) has agreed to the swap. We'll be attempting to do this Wednesday evening at Maggie Valley. We'll probably be looking to borrow hands and knowledge from a few folks to assist (heck, truth in advertising laws make me say "actually do the swap" not just assist) :P I'm sure we'll have cold liquid refreshments after the swap is completed. And if the offer still stands from The Rush, your assistance would be greatly appreciated

See, this is another reason why this is the best forum in the planet for slingshots and their owners. Or should I say FAMILY?

Thanks everyone

Phil