Calling all Alberta Slingshot owners

• I have created a Facebook group for us all. If you are interested in meetups, rides or just BS'ing in Alberta come join "Slingshots of Alberta" Facebook page

16 Black Pearl, passenger seat relocation brackets, garage door opener, Viper alarm with GPS, 1320 performance header and adjustable exhaust, teeth grill, hood pads, upgraded sound system, Sling Lenz V2.0, Alpha shock covers, Twist Dynamics CAI, Twist Dynamics Silicone Coolant Hoses, Twist Dynamics 9" adjustable windshield, Twist Dynamics coil cover, brake light flash modulator.... and more

• There is also a few of us meeting at Tim Horton's on Stoney Plain Road and 186 St in Edmonton on May 24th for an evening ride.

The more the merrier.

16 Black Pearl, passenger seat relocation brackets, garage door opener, Viper alarm with GPS, 1320 performance header and adjustable exhaust, teeth grill, hood pads, upgraded sound system, Sling Lenz V2.0, Alpha shock covers, Twist Dynamics CAI, Twist Dynamics Silicone Coolant Hoses, Twist Dynamics 9" adjustable windshield, Twist Dynamics coil cover, brake light flash modulator.... and more

• Saw no one with SS in Edmonton or on my 1500 kilometre ride this weekend. I did see one slow black one in a protected garage but his mother wouldn't let him come out and play.

Where are all you guys in Edmonton, I saw a little bit of rain and the temperature went from 30 to 16 as I drove through. Are you afraid of getting a little wet? I tried to send a PM but couldn't get your address for @pussy :D

• What ever happened to Attorney client confidentiality @Bill Martin. :D There is a difference between a sled and a Sling. We were talking about going to The National Park this summer but should we get legal advise first? Heading to the coast in a few weeks then work for a few weeks and then go south and maybe work our way to Colorado as I have a ice cold beer for you. I will keep it in my cupholder the entire trip.

Have to do some juggling on schedules.

• What ever happened to Attorney client confidentiality @Bill Martin. :D There is a difference between a sled and a Sling. We were talking about going to The National Park this summer but should we get legal advise first? Heading to the coast in a few weeks then work for a few weeks and then go south and maybe work our way to Colorado as I have a ice cold beer for you. I will keep it in my cupholder the entire trip.

Have to do some juggling on schedules.

We are gonna be around CO most of July - sure would love to cash in on that beer if we can figure out a meeting place.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• @Canoehead you must know something I don't. Still no F#*@>>ing shocks yet today. The lying Quebecois B@#*^^ds. Maybe another 4 month wait. But that could be metric time. When they say 6-8 weeks do you double it and subtract 16, or is it add 16 and then double it. They need to hire a communications person as they have all the tools but don't know how to use them. Right now I am no very pleased. I hope the product is better than the customer service.

If I run out of bolts I will use zip ties or gorilla tape on the passengers side, no worries.

• Stairgod, which company are you dealing with? Good to know who in Canada we can work with and who is disappointing you.

Hi Mike,
    Before I badmouth this Canadian company on the forum by name I would like to see the product and install it.(Sometime before Christmas) Needless to say if you order shocks and they say that they have to build them be aware that it may be some time to see them. However , I think you can read between the lines.

On another note we are coming to Victoria for "High Tea" and doing a boot to Ucluelet Sound. Are you available to take a drive up Hwy 14 during 3rd week of June or 2nd week of July? We could meet when we are coming or going. Think of staying Ucluelet during the week to avoid weekenders and June(if possible) to avoid summer holidays.

• @Stairgod I guarantee your shocks will arrive by 29/05/2019

As we are in our peak season, our production is already really booked so this application can be shipped in approximately 4 weeks after we receive the order and have a deposit or full payment. ( deposit sent 3.14.18, to be fair they did say to add a couple of weeks for red springs)

Your springs are ready at the coating shop, next Monday they will be back at the shop and ready do be assembled. the production is really backed up but your suspension will be in UPS truck next week for sure. As soon as it is ready, you'll receive your tracking information from the online store.

Your order will be shipped tomorrow, I can already send you a tracking number but he will not move until tomorrow, when the UPS driver will pick up the package. As soon as the suspension is packaged, will apply the label on the package.

Like mentioned, we will use express shipping for the delay caused by our manufacturing shop.

Scheduled Delivery Date: Monday 05/28/2018

Scheduled Delivery Date: Tuesday 05/29/2018

Merry Christmas your springs will arrive on 1.15.19 :P:P

• On another note we are coming to Victoria for "High Tea" and doing a boot to Ucluelet Sound. Are you available to take a drive up Hwy 14 during 3rd week of June or 2nd week of July? We could meet when we are coming or going. Think of staying Ucluelet during the week to avoid weekenders and June(if possible) to avoid summer holidays.

That sounds like it could work, yep. Hwy 14 (Victoria to Port Renfrew and then through to Lake Cowichan) is one of my favourite runs with @Soluga. Some of it barely qualifies as 'highway' but you'll enjoy it if you like twisty back roads. I'll message you my email address and let's stay in touch. :thumbup: