Has anyone installed rear deck hump speakers (with Underground Auto's rear deck hump pods)?

• I mounted my amp under the driver’s seat as I had to feed front, side, and roll hoop pods.

It is fairly open under the back deck panel and Not to difficult to fish the wires to each side.

I ended up drilling a small hole in the corner of the cavity / well that gets exposed once you remove the stock panel under the roll hoop.

Kind of hard to describe but there are several routes to that area and places to zip tie the wire.

You may want to take the back panel off as well - will give you much easier access to that area.

Not sure if that helps.

• Thanks. I was hoping for a step by step somewhere. I'll figure it out eventually.

• .....You can get these from Autozone, Pepe boys or Napa Auto parts........I used these a lot so when ever taking the pods apart in the future which for me is a lot, I have no problem unplugging them & plugging them back up.......There is a hole there already to run your wire under the pod but I made it a little bigger to accommodate this 2 prong plug....All your rear speaker wires have to find their way to the front to the radio which I would take a guess and say we all ran our wiring right up the middle underneath & tie wrap it along with the other wires you will see..........Hopes that helps you

• @studiopeg... Will you be keeping stock pods? Thought I read somewhere that you didn't like the leg space they take... If so, let me know... I'm looking for pods! :D

What I'm installing are additional speakers on the deck hump. I really do not want those stock side speakers, but they have to stay until the day comes that there is a replacement for them to fill in the space. I would like a flat panel in there, but no one offers any such thing. I really hate those pods! They keeps my shifting leg at such an unnatural position.

• What I'm installing are additional speakers on the deck hump. I really do not want those stock side speakers, but they have to stay until the day comes that there is a replacement for them to fill in the space. I would like a flat panel in there, but no one offers any such thing. I really hate those pods! They keeps my shifting leg at such an unnatural position.

I thought they made the replacement SSV pods more streamline and they don't stick out that far to interfere with your leg. I'm not sure though....

SSV pods

Check out the reviews....one of them talk about more leg room.

Semper Fi

"Will Work for MODs!"