What forced induction do you have?

• I dont understand why anyone wouldnt "admit" to owning something...is boost shaming a thing now? lol.

I have products from all the companies on my sling currently...Alpha, Hahn, DDM, ect. I dont play the brand loyal game with anything I own. Competition between companies brings new innovation to the market and it only hurts the community when one of them goes under.

Its not a shocker more people chose the DDM SC because its a easier install and easier to work with over all, but its limiting. For some they are completely fine with the sock configuration or changing the pulley size but for me personally I wanted more flexibility then that. There is a reason people who are chasing high hp numbers use turbo setups regardless who makes them... :evil:

I agree that it comes down to personal choice. I got the Hahn for the FIC and second set of injectors which I like. I'll go as far as saying it's better for me as I want to learn more about the boost and pulling logs and such. I like the analytics. Can I get it from other systems... sure, can add it. But the price was good and it's what I wanted. But I also have DDM's name all over my other products. Display Welter's name as well. As long as I feel I am getting support from Hahn and he stands behind his work, I'm good. I like turbo, but in truth haven't driven a supercharger. Maybe someday... but no plans on switching at the moment as I haven't learned enough about what the product can do. I will have to say that I have had both good and bad interactions with every vendor that I have purchased from... except for Welter and find his customer service to be one of the best out there. For the vendors I haven't had the pleasure, I'll be down at Maggie... bring it on!

:00000436:
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• Its not a shocker more people chose the DDM SC because its a easier install and easier to work with over all, but its limiting. For some they are completely fine with the sock configuration or changing the pulley size but for me personally I wanted more flexibility then that. There is a reason people who are chasing high hp numbers use turbo setups regardless who makes them... :evil:

I work on cars for a living and I can definitely see where your coming from with the technical aspect of a turbo...the infinite ways they can be adjusted and customized to exactly the way you want thru trial and adjust. If you know what your doing you can be relatively assured you wont damage something and yes get max performance out of your system. I enjoy reading about the journeys some of the turbo guy are going thru and I really love the fact that when there is a question or problem...there are a multitude of people willing to help. @rabtech is one of the POWER GODS here and what he has gotten this machine to do is unbelievable. :thumbup:

There are the people that do not posses that level of knowledge ( although I admire the people that want to learn) and I think those are the people that gravitate to the supercharger...like RON POPIEL used to say..."SET IT AND FORGET IT" It does not max out the system but maintain a safe level for driver and engine and allows people to enjoy the added power without the need to have to make adjustment and know the technical side.

Again I work on cars for a living...6 days a week...11 hours a day. I can tell you that when I do go boost (hopefully here shortly) it will probably be a super charger because the last thing I want to do is to be working on it rather than driving it. It wont be the fastest or most powerful but it will be right for me.

The best part is that thru a variety of vendors everybody can read and choose what is going to be best for them and have a great product to do it with. This is one of those times where everybody can be happy and thats a great thing.

SSreaper

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Its not a shocker more people chose the DDM SC because its a easier install and easier to work with over all, but its limiting. For some they are completely fine with the sock configuration or changing the pulley size but for me personally I wanted more flexibility then that. There is a reason people who are chasing high hp numbers use turbo setups regardless who makes them... :evil:

Hmmm EXCUSE ME!! I looked all over John Force's car and didn't find a "turbo" no where near it! LOL

This made me laugh.... :D

:POKESS:

I guess this could be the reason.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• All I know is when watching drag racing, I never see a supercharger in the top running. Maybe I was watching the turbo channel. :POKESS:

Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• All I know is when watching drag racing, I never see a supercharger in the top running. Maybe I was watching the turbo channel. :POKESS:

There is no way I am watching drag racing....In florida we have the Keys and all kinds of people in Drag racing down the streets....NOOO WAYYY! <X<X<X

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• AND JUST FOR CLARIFICATION....

I am talking this...

Not this...

... not that there is anything wrong with that... whatever floats your boat... "I" just prefer the first.

Must have been the case because I have never seen a turbo in "Top Fuel", you know the most powerful class in drag racing. If you wanna make the most horsepower possible use what the pro's use, a SUPER CHARGER! :00008698:

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Come to think of it they only let the guys with the SUPER CHARGERS race 1,000' feet because they are TOO FAST to race a 1/4 mile like the turbo guys! LMFAO!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I see that SaltyClownNY is a graduate of the Tripod school of sick humor. I must have missed the passing of the torch, but congrats on your new position sir

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I Still proudly wear the Alpha Badge on my sling. Wish they were still around. Whenever I do get my shit together and start looking for the Forged Engine/V8/Quad/Auto/.... upgrades ima have to look elsewhere ;( ... Sadness.

I’m Alpha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk