Motorcycle Flags

• Glad to help Ed. I was thinking the same thing when I ordered it but turned out ok.

right now I am very happy with my behind the hoop location, but there are many mods out there that use the roll hoops in such a way that it could cause problems - even with my meansling bags I need to remove the flag when I use them. this has not been something that has been a big deal so far, but like I said its nice to know there are options.

As a side note are your flags staying fairly clean back in that location?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• As a side note are your flags staying fairly clean back in that location?

Yes Quite well. About 500 plus miles on them so far. But they do get washed when the sling gets washed. I am thinking of moving them down to the lower bracket though. Just to see. There are times when they flap in front of the back up camera but not a big deal.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• As a side note are your flags staying fairly clean back in that location?

Yes Quite well. About 500 plus miles on them so far. But they do get washed when the sling gets washed. I am thinking of moving them down to the lower bracket though. Just to see. There are times when they flap in front of the back up camera but not a big deal.

my backup camera has been disconnected since they issued the recall - heck until your post I had forgotten it was even there

• All this flag talk must have gotten to me. Just clicked buy on a Gadsden flag I’ve been wanting for my sling

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• my flags are mounted on the license plate bracket and they get dirty....

I just scrubbed them with a bar of LAVA soap....using the bar as a scrub brush on the entire flag (both sides) and I was surprised how clean they got....

So Cal.....my flag holder came with these plastic clips to hold the flags in place...

They clip right on the flag around the pole.

I made some extra flag clips from a piece of White plastic ice maker tubing ....like so