Mother's Day Ride (5.8.2016)

• I would like to...but I have to redo a 11 yrs olds room...All new paint scheme and new furniture for my little girl. Grrrrrrr she is growing up to fast :huh: . Next month she turns 12 --- NO!!!!! ;( I still have so many things to try to get done before SSITS. Running out of time...damn it. LOL

hmmm - White Hoses, Baker Wings, Alpha under carriage plate, Alpha reinforced hinges, - not to mention a few items I have not even gotten powder coated... ohhhhh boy - and a New trailer to be delivered and put in the cabinets, equipment, E-Track, etc. @MACAWS I need more pics of your trailer :thumbsup: . Grrrrr :cursing: I am out of time I think - LOL

That is an impressive "to do" list. I wish you luck and am looking forward to seeing all that sweetness at MV.

• Joe, Lucas and your better halves-great ride today. Post a picture from the overlook for all to see how high we were.

It truly was a great ride, Sarah said she thoroughly enjoyed the day!! I count that as a win! Thank you @Andy Hatch for playing lead and taking us down some beautiful roads today!!

Look at this hottie!!! And tell me I'm not the luckiest dude on the planet!!

Thanks to @Andy Hatch for the piece of jewelry to hide my ugly rusted nut!!

• Awesome Pics! So glad you guys had a great time.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Sorry I could not post. Normally would have. After the missionary run for booze and blues I ended up staying up into the wee hours drinking and talking. And had prior mothers day plans.

Props to those who posted and got 'er done.

• Grey ones or pink ones, which is faster? Perhaps time to settle the issue. Let's pick a target 1000 miles away, and see which (and who) hits it first. I'm game, playing on the grey team. Any takers from the Mary Kay team?

• Just did some google maps math. My house out 66 to 81 near Winchester. 81 down to Bristol, down the western spine of Virginia. 58 following the southern border of Virginia, tagging Danville, and Clarksville,to Virginia beach. 64, past Williamsburg, past Richmond to 15. 15 to gordonsville , pick up 20 back east to 95. About 1000 miles.

Many of us near me, Winchester, Harrisonburg. Bristol, dunno. More of us in gordonsville, Virginia beach,Williamsburg, Fredericksburg.

All in Virginia.

Google says 18 hours.

Any interest? Start at 6:00 a.m., done midnight.

• I would be in for at least part of it!
    Keep me posted

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!