SSITS - Guinness Book of World Records !!

• That's awesome, I can make it on Friday!!!

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

• GOOD LUCK!!!!
    Would love tom see this happen!!! :thumbsup:
    Only wish we could've made the event, but we're there in spirit!!!
    Hope to see you somewhere out there this year @slolane :D

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• GOOD LUCK!!!!
    Would love tom see this happen!!! :thumbsup:
    Only wish we could've made the event, but we're there in spirit!!!
    Hope to see you somewhere out there this year @slolane :D

Would love to see you again Adam. Unless you are going west in Aug. don't see it happening. Hotshoe and I are going to Yellowstone in Aug taking two weeks to do it.

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

• Yup!!!! We will be there!!!!
    Bet you already knew that!

• Would love to see you again Adam. Unless you are going west in Aug. don't see it happening. Hotshoe and I are going to Yellowstone in Aug taking two weeks to do it.

Dammit!!! Well, you two have fun and we'll just have to keep trying to cross paths again...it's bound to happen sooner or later!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi