slingmods package deal.

• I had read some where yesterday that @slingmods was running a package deal. buy any welter exhaust system and v-1 header and add coupon code and the header is discounted out, so you get the header free. My question is the the ones that is supercharged. will this header work with the supercharger? I did contact slingmods last night they did confirm this. just add coupon code EXCOMBO. and sorry if this is posted somewhere else I didn't see it.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• I had read some where yesterday that @slingmods was running a package deal. buy any welter exhaust system and v-1 header and add coupon code and the header is discounted out, so you get the header free. My question is the the ones that is supercharged. will this header work with the supercharger? I did contact slingmods last night they did confirm this. just add coupon code EXCOMBO. and sorry if this is posted somewhere else I didn't see it.

Yes the V1 header works with a SC. The V2 is beefed up to handle the weight of a TC or the 1320 exhaust which hangs from it.