Club Slingshot?

• SlingRider wrote:

@Ghost Ej is, as always, correct that GWRRA was/is not a Honda Corp thing. My point is Honda has done a lot over the years, at least from my past experience, in helping promote and support chapters.

My overall point is proven in the fact that GWRRA grew out of owners not Corp trying to make something happen.

I applaud Polaris in trying to get this off the ground. I disagree with tying it to dealers, but if it takes off they will drop that. IMHO
      Jim just once in a while right....I was a member of GWRRA for some time before I became aware of the 'ownership'.

I'm glad that we thru this 'internet' we as Slingshot owners/riders have been able to get together...In Indiana we have had lots of gatherings and good times.
      Ej Ford
      Supporting
      Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation

RideforKids.org
    • New

Very DISSAPOINED in lack of a POLARIS response. :thumbdown:

Well it's now been two weeks and as bunch of international phone calls, from Britain, across the Atlantic, to the Polaris, mother ship.

Last Friday, I was told that my enquiry would be raised, as a priority, for the man that had not responded to me...
      Again, today, I got no reply !

When I called, yet again, today, I was informed that the person handling the case, did not wish to talk to me as it was an "international" problem and not one for him, as a Club SlingShot problem.

So, now after two weeks of me having to keep asking, "What's happening?" I find nothing has been done.
      Today, is the first day that my very simple enquiry, gets passed to a department that may, perhaps, do something.

So what has been achieved???
      Two weeks ago Polaris had a very keen advocate of Club SlingShot.
      Today they have succeeded in creating a customer, that is fed up, annoyed and generaly very dissapoine, with the lack of a professional response from what I had previously regarded as a very respectable company.

THIS IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO PROMOTE THE COMPANIES IMMAGE !

Hopefully someone that can do something, within the Polaris organisation will read this and act. :cursing:

It's sorry, that Polaris have found a way to upset, someone that may well have been one of the companies biggest international fans of the SlingShot.

So sorry, once again, to the members of this forum, for my rant.
      All the best, from UK_Paul
    • New

IMHO ..... you guys are too hopeful and too focused - time for the old saying about a watched pot and water boiling

Remember how long it took to get the Slingshade released? How about swingarm recall parts?

Enjoy the ride now and let Polaris do what they do ...... if it ends up being awesome you'll have lots of miles, even more smiles, and you just might be pleasantly surprised if they launch something that meets or exceeds your expectations
    • New

dangerdarrell wrote:

UK_Paul wrote:

Another day and no responce from, Polaris', Club SlingShot.
      maybe they are upset about the wedding. They may have been big fans of Megan Markle in Suits and now they won’t be able to see her anymore. X(
      There was talk, at one point, of them possibly moving to a location, about 6-7 miles up the road, from my place.

As he already rides a motorcycle, I wouldn't be surprised to find him knocking on my door and asking to take the SS for a spin.
      All the best, from UK_Paul
    • New

UK_Paul wrote:

dangerdarrell wrote:

UK_Paul wrote:

Another day and no responce from, Polaris', Club SlingShot.
      maybe they are upset about the wedding. They may have been big fans of Megan Markle in Suits and now they won’t be able to see her anymore. X(
      There was talk, at one point, of them possibly moving to a location, about 6-7 miles up the road, from my place.
      As he already rides a motorcycle, I wouldn't be surprised to find him knocking on my door and asking to take the SS for a spin.
      Maybe he will drive that electric E-type by. Would love to get a good look at it. I used to own a 72 E-type. One of my favorite cars.
      :SLRSS: :HEADERSS: :COILOVERSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS:

Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.