Club Slingshot?

• I don't see why they wouldn't have someone that does the internet and fan base sites. I remember seeing a documentary on the Mustang a little while back...they have a person, who's sole purpose is to maintain relationships with the online community and all the clubs.

It's a huge leap from monitoring to participating.

And @Ross explains it well. Still, they could gain a lot of credibility with existing owners if they participated. However, new sales is what floats the boat.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I'm not sure if I am the only one...but when I put my VIN and name in...it just goes to a blank page. Like I didn't do anything. So...I guess I'm not joining lol

I filled the vin and my last name. Got a e-mail from Polaris touting the new models and telling me to hold on for more info. I think I need to contact them about the ownership change as well as to update the warranty info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• I didn't even get that far...just went blank and that was it. I did get the flyer in the mail, but I doubt that's what was supposed to be mailed or emailed.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• I filled the vin and my last name. Got a e-mail from Polaris touting the new models and telling me to hold on for more info. I think I need to contact them about the ownership change as well as to update the warranty info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have a dealer near by they can do that for you.

• OMG

I have been waiting my hole life for a place I can go and talk to others about my slingshot fetish.... I'm SO EXCITED. It's like nothing else out there where like minded people who have nothing better to do with their money can get together. This is awesome! Club slingshot here I come... you even get a MEMBERSHIP CARD... I'm hoping it comes with a decoder ring, but ... wow!!!!!!!

:00000436:
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• You missed the best part. It is free for the first year. That is so amazing I just feel sorry for all the other forums that have been actively addressing the SS issues for the past 4 years. This new platform will probably put them all out of business because we know Polaris knows how to treat its customers with the utmost respect at all times. :D I never saw about the decoder ring now I am even more excited. Do they also have talking shoes?

• There was a webinar today (still active) that explains it a little bit more. 10 minutes of mostly marketing. They are looking for current ownesr to give them advice on how to proceed with the club. No decoder ring but there is a magazine.
    Slingshot Webinar

just watched the webinar and at the end they said they really want input and suggestions. They said to email them at clubslingshot@polaris.com so I did and I told them if they really want to connect with owners they should have a presence here on slingshotinfo - - - I hope they listen

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• OK now I feel left out. I was just kidding when I said I got the card and they asked me not to join. I haven't got an invitation! ?( I am the 1st registered owner of my 16.5 but it was originally bought at a Red Cross auction and was donated by Polaris. Are they ignoring me before I ignore them?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• OK now I feel left out. I was just kidding when I said I got the card and they asked me not to join. I haven't got an invitation! ?( I am the 1st registered owner of my 16.5 but it was originally bought at a Red Cross auction and was donated by Polaris. Are they ignoring me before I ignore them?

perhaps because of the way you acquired your slingshot you are not it their system. Go to clubslingshot.com and scrill down and click on the "check your membership" button. it will then ask you to enter your VIN and last name. it should then take you to a page to update the owner information for your slingshot.

• I can just see the first year free membership numbers, like 20 to 25 k out of the 50 k or so sling owners out there. Then when we see our cardboard membership card and a years worth of marketing hype then a $99.99 renewal fee, the second year member numbers are like 37 people that got their renewal as a father's day or birthday gift bought by a person that does not know what else to gift. Still on the fence.

LC

• I can just see the first year free membership numbers, like 20 to 25 k out of the 50 k or so sling owners out there. Then when we see our cardboard membership card and a years worth of marketing hype then a $99.99 renewal fee, the second year member numbers are like 37 people that got their renewal as a father's day or birthday gift bought by a person that does not know what else to gift. Still on the fence.

LC

I hear what you say, but while the second year members may decide to drop the program, as I understand. this program is going to be free to all new owners for the first year. They'll still maintain at least 10K members for 2019

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• O.K. I started this thread and have read all of the discussion. It seems like it will be no harm-no foul to sign up. They already had all of my info on file.

exactly! if you bought it new they know who you are and they know where you live. And dont forget with the hidden GPS they even know where you are going :S