Club Slingshot?

• Got the postcard yesterday and it reminds me of the Yamaha "Star Riders" club that was a 1 year free membership when I had my Royal Star Venture. It wouldn't have been a bad deal as it did bring a lot of area riders together once a month at the local dealership but this chapter at the time was more interested in going to each others homes to sit around and drink beer than riding. If done right this could be a really good thing because Polaris may offer dealers that host chapters a deal to pass along discounts to members and put together ride events. This in now way will compete with this great forum but hopefully will bring people together locally for some good times making new friends as well. Trying to stay positive on this one :rolleyes:

4 Wheels move the body, 3 Wheels move the soul!

• Got the postcard yesterday and it reminds me of the Yamaha "Star Riders" club that was a 1 year free membership when I had my Royal Star Venture. It wouldn't have been a bad deal as it did bring a lot of area riders together once a month at the local dealership but this chapter at the time was more interested in going to each others homes to sit around and drink beer than riding. If done right this could be a really good thing because Polaris may offer dealers that host chapters a deal to pass along discounts to members and put together ride events. This in now way will compete with this great forum but hopefully will bring people together locally for some good times making new friends as well. Trying to stay positive on this one :rolleyes:

I would love it if this brought local owners together to do more rides is so Cal. My "local" dealer is an hour away, but if there were regular rides starting there I would love it

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Yay, something else for the Death Star to try to make money on off of us, and fuck it up in the process. Why now? Slingshot's been around over 3 years, and they're just now figuring out there's an opportunity to create a community for it? Ha. There's already plenty of community options, created by us the riders, instead of the corporation.

• Yay, something else for the Death Star to try to make money on off of us, and fuck it up in the process. Why now? Slingshot's been around over 3 years, and they're just now figuring out there's an opportunity to create a community for it? Ha. There's already plenty of community options, created by us the riders, instead of the corporation.

Why now?

To keep it going for the next 3-4 years. That's good news for the brand. They might be paying attention to you @KayTwo. You definitely speak for the majority of us - and do it well! Remember, anyone monitoring this site is just another human - maybe - representing a billion dollar corporation. They aren't as smart as they think...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

WE MUST OBEY!

• ^^^ That's what I was thinking!

Give them a chance to run damage control through their own media.

Suspect it will be like most of their other endeavors...
    We put it out there but we don't officially endorse it.
    Anybody like Spam?

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Free till it gets going then want to charge high prices. Ivors showed them how it works.

They will monitor it, have your name and vin#. Soon as you say I just installed these HID lights WHAM. There goes your warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I own a Polaris Victory, and we had a similar system operating (in the UK) to this. It formed, a few years after, they started production. Eventually it ended up as an email service, but it started with a magazine, complete with features and arrivals about the bikes. Always, at no cost...

It worked well.

All the best, from UK_Paul

• So I shouldn't sign you up with the postcard we just received?

I dont think it matters. When I did the check membership thing they say to do on the postcard I was already registered, all of my personal information was already in the system - only thing that was not correct was the e-mail. It was very obvious they had already put me in the system using the information they got from the dealer when I bought my Slingshot, so unless you bought yours from an independent 3rd party and not the dealer you are most likely already in the club

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies