Welter duel exhaust installation manual

• Ok I have a heads up about the heat reduction kit and the welter duel exhaust system.

I waited to install my heat reduction kit to see if I really needed after I installed the exhaust system.

That was a big mistake. You can not install all the heat reduction kit pieces with the exhaust system in the way.

If you’re going to do the heat reduction kit ( you still need it) do it before you install the exhaustion system.

One more thing, this company makes the SS heat reduction kit. They also make an insulation wrap kit that fits the welter cat delete pipe perfectly. I didn’t know any of this when I bought the kit.

I still want to insulate the top of the tank and put on some stainless clamp things around the tank to make sure it (insulation) doesn’t fall off.

I bought this because I plan on installing a neutrino fuse box and other electronics above area where the old pot belly stove sat.

I’ll also be able to use some of the heat reduction kit I didn’t use to insulate under my electronic mounting plate. So it’s still a win win.