CoverMax cover for SS

• @Ross do you need a 'CoverMax' for your Slingshot. I do have one that I don't need --- Will see when you are going to have your Slingshot at Lake Villa. If I make it up there during your visit you will have one in the bike.

Yes - been looking for a good cover that fits with the roof and bags

Sounds perfect - let me know how much and I can get the check in the mail!!!!

• Yes - been looking for a good cover that fits with the roof and bags
    Sounds perfect - let me know how much and I can get the check in the mail!!!!

Put additional funds to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation...Ride for Kids.
    Cover will be in Lake Villa or Maggie Valley. I am going to meet the Posse in Louisville, KY--lunch.

• Got another pic of your ride from the side? I've been wondering what that top looks like from a side view our cool orange color scheme's.

Love my some Gull Top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• We love it. The black top is really dark tinted acrylic. It is nice to look up and still see the sky above. Only “downside” is that you will get a darker tan on one arm than the other. In about 2300 miles my nose didn’t burn for the first time in history. Sweet!

John
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

SOG supporter

• We love it. The black top is really dark tinted acrylic. It is nice to look up and still see the sky above. Only “downside” is that you will get a darker tan on one arm than the other. In about 2300 miles my nose didn’t burn for the first time in history. Sweet!

I went on a 2000 mile ride and wore a full face helmet with dark tint pull down shield to cover my eyes on that trip. When I got there my face looked like death warmed over. Sunburned face, cracked lips, etc. I think this top would be a much better option for me on the sling. Near got scalped by a barber the other day and when I went on my ride today I took off my hat and boy did it feel cooler on my head. With a top I could probably ditch the hat.

• I went on a 2000 mile ride and wore a full face helmet with dark tint pull down shield to cover my eyes on that trip. When I got there my face looked like death warmed over. Sunburned face, cracked lips, etc. I think this top would be a much better option for me on the sling. Near got scalped by a barber the other day and when I went on my ride today I took off my hat and boy did it feel cooler on my head. With a top I could probably ditch the hat.

A top was a requirement for me. I’ve had 4 Mohs procedures on my face over the past ten years. Spent too many summers and winters in the sun as a life guard and/or Crew Chief.

John
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

SOG supporter

• John

Do you think there is enough material for that cover to fit over the rear wing?
    From that shot of the back it looks like there is a lot of extra room?

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @MACAWS, my best guess would be no. It really tapers in the back to mimic the contour of the Sling. I don't believe there is any way it would fit that wing. This is covering my MeanSling top.

Thanks
    What a shame it is great looking cover - I was hoping without a top we could squeeze the wing in.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• John

Do you think there is enough material for that cover to fit over the rear wing?
    From that shot of the back it looks like there is a lot of extra room?

Have to agree with Maverick, don’t think it would fit. The taper is pretty sharp aft of the hoops. I can’t get it over my flags at the back. Ordered folding poles to replace the ones that Larry had installed. Hope it works, or else the flags might have to go. (Bummer).

John
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

SOG supporter

• We are also looking to purchase a Twist Dynamics Full Wing Roof or a Twist Dynamics Stinger Roof in the near future. Not sure which will be easier for my wife to get in and out of the slingshot.

It the CoverMat good enough for indoor storage or is there something else out there that will provide more protection with more padding or material thickness?

• We are also looking to purchase a Twist Dynamics Full Wing Roof or a Twist Dynamics Stinger Roof in the near future. Not sure which will be easier for my wife to get in and out of the slingshot.

It the CoverMat good enough for indoor storage or is there something else out there that will provide more protection with more padding or material thickness?

Welcome aboard @Akfinest 1 - looking forward to seeing photos of your ride and adventures

I don't know what would be better especially for the price ($97). It's lined, soft to the surface and it's waterproof.

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!