CoverMax cover for SS

• I was looking for an affordable cover for Nuc ‘em before I left for @Tripod ‘s place last month. I ordered the CoverMax fitted before I left and it was waiting when I got home yesterday.

I am very pleased with the fit. It does fit on a SS with a TwistDynamics full wing roof. In fact, it fits quite well. Only issue is that the two flag polls on the fender prevent it from covering completely. I’ll fix that this afternoon with foldable masts that I should be able to get from a local bike shop. Had them on the Wing and had a similar issue.

Proof positive right here:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• John, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you & Nancy. Thoroughly enjoyed our time together but unfortunately, it was way too brief - I wish you could’ve stayed another day or two but understand completely that you were ready to hit the road. I’m delighted you made it home safely & had no issues. The new cover looks great. Stay in touch...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• John, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you & Nancy. Thoroughly enjoyed our time together but unfortunately, it was way too brief - I wish you could’ve stayed another day or two but understand completely that you were ready to hit the road. I’m delighted you made it home safely & had no issues. The new cover looks great. Stay in touch...

The pleasure was all ours. Thank you for the hospitality. We have your number and address. You have ours. Door is open.

John
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

SOG supporter

• @pricejh61 what was your total miles. That was a great trip. Seems like you had pretty good weather most of the time. Great meeting you, like I said had to get going, but MV we can talk more. One thing, you need to change your toys cause you got it not coming soon anymore. Have fun, gonna try the omelette place next time in CC

Keep Three Wheels Down

• @pricejh61 what was your total miles. That was a great trip. Seems like you had pretty good weather most of the time. Great meeting you, like I said had to get going, but MV we can talk more. One thing, you need to change your toys cause you got it not coming soon anymore. Have fun, gonna try the omelette place next time in CC

Total milage was 2,298 miles. Las Cruces, NM to Lenoir City, TN. We overnited in Alpine, Del Rio, Bandara (3 nites), Corpus Christi (3 nites), and Winnie, Tx. Then on to Natchez, MS to start The Trace. Overnited in Tupelo and exited The Trace just north of the Tennessee River. Spent the last night in Huntsville, AL before heading home.

Our evaluation of the SS as a touring machine? I should have skipped the Goldwing and gone right to the Sling. Nancy loves it much more than any bike we have ever had. She can see what is going on and feels connected like never before. I love the wind in my hair, and the feeling of unlimited open road. This is the closest I have ever come to owning a Lotus Super 7.

Only issue to me is the drone of the exhaust. Larry I installed an excellent sound system. I just can’t hear it above idle.

John
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

SOG supporter

• I am not known to questions another Singer's honesty, but you are going to have to offer up some more evidence of your trip. It was my understanding @Tripod's Nuclear Orange Sling was not capable of being East of the Mississippi. At least that is what he led us to believe.

• I am not known to questions another Singer's honesty, but you are going to have to offer up some more evidence of your trip. It was my understanding @Tripod's Nuclear Orange Sling was not capable of being East of the Mississippi. At least that is what he led us to believe.

Proof positive...

Nuc ‘em resting comfortably in my driveway in East Tennessee. See ya’ at Maggie in a few days.

John
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

SOG supporter

• Got another pic of your ride from the side? I've been wondering what that top looks like from a side view our cool orange color scheme's.