Seems like it wants to stall

• Thanks for all the info, as it turns out the way I was down shifting (like I used to do with my cars) was causing this. By using the breaks to come to a stop instead of down shifting to bring me closer to a stop speed 95% of the sluggishness has been corrected. On another note, I found a coolant leak caused by the clamp not being seated properly on the hose from the reservoir to the intake. Looks like someone overlooked that when they assembled it. Hope I don't find any other hidden treasures.

Glad you're able to work around that issue. Yes, there have been a lot of lose hose clamp issues with the early models. I would have hoped that they either retrained that guy or moved him to the "tire inflation" station on the assembly line

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Thanks for all the info, as it turns out the way I was down shifting (like I used to do with my cars) was causing this. By using the breaks to come to a stop instead of down shifting to bring me closer to a stop speed 95% of the sluggishness has been corrected. On another note, I found a coolant leak caused by the clamp not being seated properly on the hose from the reservoir to the intake. Looks like someone overlooked that when they assembled it. Hope I don't find any other hidden treasures.

I downshift to stop and save the brakes in the SS. I am sure it was a contributing factor to my RPM drop. Since the tune I still downshift fairly aggressively and no longer have the drop.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1