TAKING ORDERS FOR WINDBREAKERS HERE!!! SLINGSHOT RELATED SWAG!!

• OK folks. These are the cool jackets you saw in MV being worn by @Slingrazor and crew, @Painter, @SlingRider, @scootertrash, @#Savannahstrong and others.
    Awesome wind breaker and worth the money.

I love mine!!!!!!

@Ross didn't you ask about these?

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• Alright bruddah - send me a PM with the details so I can dress with some class

• Wife saw my jacket and kicked my ass. She wants her own! ...mayday ...mayday ...mayday

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• oh are these back in production?

Not sure if you're referring to my post Mitch, but let me apologize. I'm waiting for mine from the initial order. Jonathan, aka STYLN, has been in communication with me, so no issues there. He's going through something personal right now, so not sure he'll chime in...

Hope that clarifies...

• Not sure if you're referring to my post Mitch, but let me apologize. I'm waiting for mine from the initial order. Jonathan, aka STYLN, has been in communication with me, so no issues there. He's going through something personal right now, so not sure he'll chime in...
    Hope that clarifies...

Sorry if I miss read that

Hope Jonathan is OK - no need for him to reach out if he starts another jacket buy I am sure I will see it here

Thanks

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Not sure if you're referring to my post Mitch, but let me apologize. I'm waiting for mine from the initial order. Jonathan, aka STYLN, has been in communication with me, so no issues there. He's going through something personal right now, so not sure he'll chime in...
    Hope that clarifies...

Well, it's been over a month since my last post and I'm still waiting on jacket... Sad part is @STYLN has gone MIA and isn't returning my texts... Anybody know him more personally? @Slingrazor? ;(

Total wait time I'm not sure as I paid before Maggie Valley back in May...

• Hello all and sorry for my absence! It's hard to explain a situation or even offer an excuse when someone pays for an item that has been long overdue on delivery! I am truly sorry that we have yet to fulfill the last 2 orders of jackets that were placed in late May. Due to limited availability on products from our vendor and then 2 close deaths in our family. Business in a holistic manner has suffered greatly.
    This post is no means a cry for sympathy and we are truly sorry for the delay to @MiM and Ross. We have offered a full refund and will still fulfill the orders on our end just as soon as we can get things back in order. My 9yr old nephew's funeral will be this Saturday Nov 10th and then we will have a week off to work on all our behind orders both slingshot related and standard orders here locally.

Once we can confirm availability of more wind breakers we will do another offer to the forum members! Please bear with us as we get through this tough time and we hope you understand!

Thank you,
    Jonathan

Sent from my SM-N960U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Jonathan, as we texted, not about the money, so please keep and donate to your nephew's family is needed. Again, prayers and condolences. I just knew something was up because it wasn't in your character to go MIA. You are a rock solid brother and whatever you need, we're here for you.

• Just curious to those that have purchased our custom jackets.....How are they holding up? We are being offered a new material to switch to for future printing and not sure if we want to change when things are not broke! Regardless of price we have not had issues with our current materials and wish to know if your jackets from 2 years ago or so are still holding up!\

Thanks in advance to those that participate and provide feedback, either here or in a PM!

Jonathan

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• STYLN sorry about PM just now saw this. Jacket is great, I abuse it and it holds up great. I have stuffed it in the glove box, etc and still going strong.

Agree with Fun that waterproof would be good. Was gonna try some spray this year, but afraid it would ruin the jacket. If it does I may need another one.

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• It is light weight, so how about water proof. The early one is not

We can definitely find some water proof ones.....we just have to be careful as to how we decorate them tho because the more water proof they are they less they like to be heated for decoration applications.

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Yes we can have that done but it will be through a business partner and I will have to ask about timeframes. If you or others are interested just let us know and I'll contact them

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM